Part 33 (great now we got another problem.......)

Y/N pov:

Intercom:"ATTENTION TO ALL ON SITE PERSONEL THE CHILDREN OF THE SCARLET KING HAS BREACHED SITE-19!"

Y/N:'wait a minute..... didn't A'habbat say that her father's name is the scarlet king......? And didn't 343/God said that him and 990/Richard want me to fight him.....?'"who are the children of the scarlet king....?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"their just a bunch of cultist that worship an elder god called the scarlet king...."

SCP 953/Rabane:"yeah! They're basically 682's/Atanti's and 999's/Risus' dad's cult!"

Y/N:"!?!?!? Wait the 2 of you are brothers!? And also he's your  dad!?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"yes.... Unfortunately he's my brother.... And also your talking as if you know my father......"

Y/N:"well.... Sort of....."

All SCPs:"!?!?!?!?!?"

Y/N:"I mean he's a huge black figure with horns wearing a golden crown with a ruby in the middle of the crown right....?"

SCP 682/Atanti:"HOW!?"

Y/N:"yeah.... I'm not telling you..."

SCP 682/Atanti:"IF YOU DON'T TELL ME I WILL RIP YOUR INSIDES OUT!"

Normally I'd just ignore it and stay calm..... But it's been a really long day..... Filled with nothing but stress...... So.....

Y/N:"AND IF YOU KEEP TALKING I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU WISH THAT YOU WERE DEAD!"

SCP 682/Atanti:"FINE THEN PROVE IT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Y/N:"GLADLY! THE REST OF YOU TRY GETTING TO THE EXIT THE BOTH OF US ARE GOING TO SETTLE THIS AND SEE WHO'S THE STRONGER SCP!"

SCP 105/Iris:"BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU GU-"

Y/N:"WE'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU GUYS LATER!"

After that they started heading towards the exit....

And me and 682/Atanti starred at each other intently.... I summoned my scythe as he started growing twice as big as before.....

After that 682/Atanti roared at the top of his lungs and ran towards me ready to attack with his claws. I stepped out of the way and I used my flame powers to light him on fire at first he screamed but after about 27 seconds but then he stopped and the flames were gone.

After that he attacked me with the same type of fire that I can create..... I knew his power was adaptability but I just didn't expect this!

I quickly created my energy shield and started readying an energy blast in my left hand. Soon he broke my energy shield and I directly use my energy blast on him. He broke through 3 walls because of how powerful the blast was and I teleported a few feet Infront of him. He roared again and swung his tail at me and this time I didn't dodge in time....

I ended up getting bashed onto a wall.... And he slashed me in the stomach with his claws..... Thankfully I knew that it would heal in only 2 hours thanks to my powers of quick healing. But it still hurts..... And soon enough I ended up using my powers of telikenisis to suspend him in mid air and then a slammed him against the walls, floor and celling. But then he some how managed to stop getting effected by my telikenisis and then I grew a large number of vines from the ground and commanded the vines to stop him.

But it didn't do much because he broke free from the vines and ran towards me again. And this time I remembered about my new powers so I let him get close enough so I could touch him and copy his powers.

Then I grew as large as him and my hands grew claws. So I used my claws to scratch his face. He roared in pain again and I took that opportunity to use my powers of blood control. I didn't know why but I decided to cover him in my blood and I somehow set my blood on fire and it looked like the fire is much stronger then before because it managed to actually burn 682/Atanti and it looks like he can't adapt to the flames.

Soon the fire started to consume him to the point that his back left leg was nothing but bone, some part of his rib cage was exposed along with some parts of his skull.

I might have been angry at him for multiple reasons but.... I didn't want to kill him..... So.......

I decided to stop the fire. Then I walked over to him and offered him my hand.

SCP 682/Atanti:"are.... Are you not going to end me....?"

Y/N:(sigh)"look I was angry at you.... I'm not gonna deny that but it doesn't mean that I want to kill you......"

SCP 682/Atanti:"ugh..... You humans are so confusing...."

Y/N:"well.... Technically I'm not completely human.... Or I don't think I am since I found out about a certain secrete......"

SCP 682/Atanti:"???"

Y/N:"I'll tell you and the others another time......."

SCP 682/Atanti:"grr..... Your lucky I don't have enough energy to fight you again......"

After that we started walking to try and catch up to the others.

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 33 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.