007 sophia.

"𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ever wonder what it's like on the sun?" The question came out of nowhere. Roman and Hallie were sat on the grass just looking up at the sky trying to make out shapes through the clouds. The Georgian heat was hot and sticky that created a glaze of sweat to glisten over the pairs skin.

"Not particularly but I'd assume it's fucking hot? You know considering it's a big ball of fire" Roman answered, he was genuinely confused on Hallies thought process but it kept him, and others entertained.

"I never understood that. If a human was up there without protective gear; they'd die almost instantly, the cosmic radiation would begin to burn they're skin. However, they're  death would most likely happen as a result of suffocation. The pressure would also cause your eyes to pop out of your skull and your body would freeze over" Hallie rambled calmly as she used her hand to shade her eyes.

Roman was left speechless. Hallie was highly intelligent yet he'd never seen her actually use it. The girl was stupidly clumsy yet knew so much.

"Hey! That one looks like a cow!" Hallie pointed at the a cloud that slowly drew over them.

Romans eyebrows lifted as he looked at it before nodding, the previous subject leaving his mind "oh it does!"

Breakfast was tense. Awkward and quiet for no reason whatsoever. The silence was almost suffocating before Glenn shuffled a bit before standing up in front of the group clearing his throat.

"Eh guys" Glenn spoke breaking the silence. "There's walkers in the barn" the group immediately started panicking. Hallie's eyes widened at the commotion, she had no clue what to do.

"Bro' what" of course Hallie didn't mean for the words to slip out as Shane looked at his daughter with his eyes narrowed.

"He said there's walkers in the barn" Roman clarified looking at Hallie.

"Yeah I got that"

"what do we do?" abby spoke up, she wasn't one to vocalise her opinions or thoughts in life but now? now she had no choice.

"we bust open the darn thing and kill them" shane said as if it was the only reasonable explanation. abby didn't like shane, she almost hated him but on this one occasion; she agreed.

nodding abby looked at shane standing up and follows him towards the house as shane ripped open the bag of guns handing abby her pistol.

hallie looked at her father before standing up and walking towards him, roman following closely.

"i wanna help"

shane looked at his daughter approvingly handing her a small gun along with roman.

"oh shit" t-dog exclaimed as rick and hershel appeared out of the tree line.

Shane took off into a sprint the rest of the group following along with the greenes.

"what the hell are you doing!" shane yelled.

"shane just calm down" rick stated calmly as he tried to tame the walker.

"why do your people have guns!" hershel almost seethed as if the sight of the weapons made him sick.

"do you see what your holding onto!" shane stressed as he manoeuvred out of the walkers way.

"i see who i'm holding onto" hershel snapped back.

"shane just let us do this and then we can talk" rick begged, hallie was frightened. rick could see that, he didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"dad!" hallie called hoping he'd back down but at the end of the day she'd stand with him, even if it meant leaving.