End of The Bargain

It was the day after Y/n told Charlie and Angel Dust that he was the host for Zarathos. The Ghost Rider. It had terrified Charlie learning that her boyfriend was the same entity that she grew up learning to fear from stories she was told. And he was no less than her father's personal bounty hunter, too.

Charlie didn't sleep with Y/n that night. She was too scared to. Instead, she slept in her own room that night. Or she tried to at least. Her mind made her think that Y/n would come into her room sometime at night as the Rider and...

She didn't want to dwell too much on that. She didn't want to think that her boyfriend would try to kill her. He didn't when they first met as the Ghost Rider, so he wouldn't now.

Right?

Timeskip...

It was morning time now, and Y/n was making his way down the stairs. He walks into the living room to see Angel at the kitchen stove.

"Bakin' bacon pancakes," the Spider Demon sang as he made pancakes with bacon. "Bakin' bacon pancakes! Bakin' bacon pancakes!"

"Angel... you're making breakfast?" Y/n asked.

"Yep!" Angel turned to his friend. "Want some? They're bacon pancakes!"

"Sure," Y/n shrugged. "Why not."

"The hell are bacon pancakes?" Zarathos asks.

"No idea," Y/n tells the Fallen Angel. "Sounds good, though."

The biker hears Zarathos sigh in his head and he smiles a bit. Then Y/n turned to walk to the living room, and the smile fell. But not because he was angry. He saw Charlie eating a plate of bacon pancakes on the couch, and he remembered that she was angry with him. Or maybe scared of him. It made sense. He was a killer, but for a reason. He just needed to explain it to his girlfriend. But he didn't know if she would listen.

Charlie sensed someone standing nearby and turned to see her boyfriend. She nervously gulped down the food in her mouth. She chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh, uh, hey... Y/n," she waved at her boyfriend. "Good morning."

"Mornin', Char," Y/n waved back, just as awkward. "How are the, uh... pancakes?"

"Oh, they're, uh, good," Charlie nodded. "Yeah. Good."

"They fuckin' better be!" Angel called out from the kitchen. "I made 'em!"

Y/n and Charlie laughed a bit at this. Then they looked at each other for a few beats of silence. Y/n finally spoke up.

"So, uh... do we think we should... talk about yesterday?" he asked. "'Cause I don't think it's good for us to... ignore it."

Charlie was about to say her answer, but something stopped her. It was a knock at the door. They both looked at it and Y/n sighed.

"I'll get it," he says and walks to the door.

Charlie sighs as her boyfriend gets the door. He opens the door and looks on in surprise at who it was. Lucifer and Lilith stood there with smiles on their faces as they looked at Y/n. The boy could only scowl.

"What are you two doing here?" he asked.

"We just wanted to visit," Lilith stated. "May we come in?"

Y/n stared at the two for a moment, almost tempted to shut the door on their faces. However, he knew Charlie would berate him for that. So he just stood aside and allowed his girlfriend's parents inside.

"Thank you, dear," Lilith tells the boy.

"Yeah, sure," Y/n closes the door and walks towards the living room. "Charlie! We have guests."