Chapter 14: The Sacred Place

Back by demand. Booba sword

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We watch closely as the two young rivals fight with one another to see which was the superior one.

Issei: "Dragon shot!!!"

Riser: "Hinokami"

The katana cut straight through the blast as the towering armored Phenex glides down to throw an attack himself.

Riser: "Solar Wind"

He swings his katana from far as it releases a slash that traveles towards Issei.

Saji: "THAT'S THE SIZE OF A TOWN!!"

Issei: "Fuck!!!"

He barely gets over its radius with massive speed as the slash continues to travel downwards. Issei pulls out his sword after getting above Riser's Susanoo.

Issei: "BALMUNG!!"

He slams it over Riser which does almost no damage to him.

Riser: "How weak"

Saji: "WAIT, THE BLAST IS STILL COMING OUR WAY!!!"

Hassan: "Azrael"

The slash instantaneously disappears from the sky as Saji freezes for a minute.

Saji: ".. What did you do to it Mr. Hassan?"

Hassan: ".. Killed it"

Saji: "O-Oh.."

He was hiding behind my cape since seeing the attacking flying to us. I chuckle to myself internally as it reminded me of when Rias would hide behind my legs when we would play a prank on Grayfia.

Hassan: "Thou will reach thine potential here. Attacks of that magnitude will be nothing in thine presence"

Saji: "You think so?"

I nod as he grows silent.

Saji: "I see.. I did say I must grow strong for their sake"

Hassan: "Thine eyes on the battle field child, see the power and learn from observing"

Issei: "*BOOST* I said.. BALMUNG!!"

The beam got bigger as Issei swung it towards Riser.

Riser: "The hell-?!"

Upon colliding with the towering armored, Riser's Susanoo was sent flying towards a nearby mountain.

Issei: "Keep pumping power Ddraig"

*BOOST*

Riser: "You little shit"

A bright light came from the mountain as Riser smirked.

Riser: "Star Destroyer"

A giant ball of flames went hurling towards the Red Dragon Emperor.

Issei: "DID YOU JUST THROW ME A SUN?!"

Riser: "Have fun outrunning that~"

Issei: "It's now or never Ddraig!!"

Ddraig: "You got it partner!!"

Issei: "DRAGON SHOT!!!"

A ball of raw energy appeared infront of the brown haired boy as he punched it with the powered up gauntlet.

Riser: "Solar Wind"

Riser slashed at the sky as the attack flew upwards to the Red Dragon. On cue, Dragon Shot fired a hole straight through Riser's sun but was cut in half by the second attack.