36

Y/N
(Check tw in the story's description before reading this. You've been warned)

Breathe.

I keep repeating to myself seeing the look in my past lovers' eyes. It was the same look he had when he was at his lowest.

Tears are flooding down my face and for the first time today, I let them. I slowly walked towards him and wrapped my arms around Hitoshi, I-n-e-e-d-e-d-h-i-m- I needed comfort.

His arms covered my head holding me closer and tight. Then it was silent, not in the real life. It could never be quiet in real life cars were honking, my smoke alarm that I needed to desperately change beeping, my loud sobs, and hiccups. But at that moment everything seemed to quiet down.

I think I felt peaceful?

"Let it out," he said holding me tighter. My shaky hand dropped Hiro's toy as I cried out. My knees buckled to the ground, but before I could fall Hitoshi instantly pulled me up by my waist.

"I'm sorry Hitoshi" I gripped his shirt.

"It's gonna be okay" he said assisting me towards my couch. "Your gonna get through this. I promise I'll help."

"Don't leave please" I'd like to believe that at this time I would accept comfort from anyone and act the same. But would I be lying to myself?

"Wouldn't think of it."

We sat there for about an hour before Hitoshi got up and went to the kitchen. I stared at Hiro's toy that was placed between my arms. 5 days ago he was cuddling and playing with this same toy.

"Eat." Hitoshi directed me handing me one of the bagel sandwiches he used to make me.

"I can't, I have too much to do." I quickly stood up rubbing the dizziness out of my eyes.

What was he wearing that day?
Would that be my sons' last outfit?

Was he wearing a beanie?
Would anyone see his beautiful purple curls again?

Was the first bracelet I got him when he was 2 on?
His bracelet.

I gasped running towards my shattered phone on the floor. I grabbed it without hesitation, cursing as it wouldn't turn on.

The bracelet.
The bracelet has a tracker.

"Y/n your hands are bleeding, put the phone down." He walked slowly towards me as I try to use my electricity to charge the phone.

"I have a tracker in his bracelet. It's broken I can't track it" I pointed to my phone panicked.
"It's only on my phone Hitoshi I killed him"

Hitoshi stopped for a second looking completely shocked. He had a son.

"I'll go to the store and get you a new phone bandage your hands and eat a little" he grabbed the phone out of my hands without hesitation.

He had left in a hurry leaving me alone. I paced back and forth. I'm mostly worried about my son but that doesn't mean I didn't care about the black eye bags under Hitoshi's eyes and the old scars on his arms that multiplied.

I need to get ready because once I get to that location, no one will stop me.

I stepped in front of a mirror, my eyes were stained red and my face is pale. I pull my hair back into a ponytail and changed into my hero outfit.

Everything will be okay once I get him back.

I jumped up hearing several knocks on my door. I opened it to reveal Denki with red eyes.

"Is it true" his voice cracked he was panicked. I couldn't look up at him, I'm too ashamed. I simply nodded my head and he hugged me.
"All the interns were called I gotta go but I promise you we'll find him"

I couldn't even comment on the several hickies plastered on his neck. "Thank you Denks." I let go of the hug.

"I gotta get to work before they actually fire me. Love you Y/n" he tried his best to smile.

"Love you too Denks"

10 minutes later

Hitoshi runs into my apartment panting while holding a bag. I quickly grab it opening my new upgraded phone.

"He's here" I pointed out showing Hitoshi. Hiroto's bracelet seemed to track down in an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. "Thank you, Hitoshi. I have to go." I bowed to him before walking towards the door.

"I hope you're not thinking of going in there alone. It's a suicide mission" Hitoshi grabbed my arm back trying to stop me.

"I know none of the heroes will let anyone related into the mission. I heard them saying that I and Mr. Aizawa were gonna be placed out the recusing if we find him." I try to pull my arm back but he held it tighter. "There's not enough time, you can come if you like." he contemplated for a minute before nodding.

"Lady's first" he finally let go waiting for me to leave first.

I wondered how he could not ask questions?
If I figured out I had a child out of nowhere the questions would be unlimited.

I wondered if Mr.Aizawa gave him details? Yes, I gave my permission for Mr.Aizawa to tell Hitoshi about Hiro. But did he give details?

I wondered how he wasn't mad at me? I kept a huge secret away from him for 5 years yet he's still treating me with respect.

I wondered if his mental health got worse. When I got with him he told me about how he used to harm himself a little and promised me how he stopped. But why was there now an arm full of scars?

I wondered if him breaking up with me affected his life more than mine?

But most of all I wondered who was wrong.