Chapter 42

Chapter 42- Operation: Dragon Rescue

"There's no way I'm wearing this shit!!"

"Blend in, or I'll throat punch you!"

"Dang Midoriya!"

'ዕጎነኗሁጎነቿ!!'

"At least the three of them know human style!"

"It's not a disguise, more like three dragons in a trench coat,"

"Close enough,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you know what's true hero?" Shigaraki asked everyone, slowly caressing the head of the dragon in front of him, pinky finger lifted up.
"The meaning has been lost for years, and we definitely know it's not any of those 'friends' of yours," He grinned, and leaned his head back.

"You were held back for your true potential by those heroes. A captive, a pet, deemed as a monster," He croaked out.
"I have seen your true power, we have seen what you're capable of. Once we use the right amount of this drug," He lifted up a dart in front of your blank face.

"We'll have no trouble on having you in our control, and being by our side. They don't know what you're capable of, but we do," He placed the needle of the dart close to your neck, almost pricking through your scales.

"Bring them to me, Tomura," A voice through a Tv spoke out, making Shigaraki turn.
"And when I'm done, they'll belong to the League," A man croaked out, making Shigaraki grin widely.

"Yes... you, Fury, belong to us... belong to me...!"

Knock knock

"Pizza delivery!"

Everyone stared at the door, not saying anything, looking at each other.
"What the fu-"

"SSSSMMMMMAAAAAAASSSSSHHH"

All Might rammed his body through the wall behind the villains, and knocked almost everyone down. Kamui Woods trapped Kurogiri and Shigaraki. Dabi tried to release flames, but Gran Torino knocked the wind out of him.

"You can't run anymore, League of Villains!!" All Might boomed out. Hiccup was with then, and spotted your knocked down figure.
"(Y/N)!!" He yelled, as he saw you stand up again.

You didn't react at his words, staring into space, eyes slits.
"If you're still there, we're going to get you out of here," He gently said, holding his hand out to reach you, but then you suddenly growled, making him stop.

"Deathgrippers..." He hissed in anger, turning to Shigaraki.
"That dart you shot at them, was filled with Deathgripper venom, where did you get it?!" He demanded, but Shigaraki simply let out a creepy laugh.