[Jikook] Met This Vampire, Became His Mate

(Idea given by Tokki_Ggukie 💜)

Jungkook walks around the forest, looking around for something he can hunt. He held his bow, which he uses for hunting, he doesn't wanna use a gun.

He's startled as he hears twigs being stepped on. It wasn't him of course, since he's standing still. He held his bow, putting an arrow.

Looking back, he's met with someone. He gulps, seeing the person's red eyes. A vampire. He pulls back the string of his bow and shot the vampire.

The vampire didn't move an inch and just let the arrow hit him. Jungkook gulps, watching as the vampire pulls the arrow.

"Not bad, hunter" The vampire says, showing off his fangs. He's startled as the vampire is now in front of him, pinning him to a big rock.

He managed to remove one of his hand from the vampire's hold and he punched him hard. He could hear something crack, but the vampire stood back up, cracking his neck back in place. The vampire smirked before attacking him.

"Dada!" Jungkook hears, looking back to be met with their little one. He smiles, picking him up.
"Hello, bub... What happened?" He asks, blowing raspberries on them little one's cheek.

"Daddy won't let me eat my mice" He says and Jungkook sighs.
"Baby, I've told you before... Daddy doesn't want you to eat your mice because it was hard to get" Jungkook says, laughing.

"If you don't want this mice, it's mine now" Jimin says. Yes, the vampire Jungkook had encountered like 4 years ago, became his lover... He became a vampire's mate, and before he became a vampire himself, they had a little one first.

"No! It's mine!"

"You won't eat it anymore?"

"Yes, daddy!"