Chapter 21: The Incident {Part 1}

(A/N: "I don't know how many of you were curious about what incident caused Mari to go into such an unstable state but now you will have answers.)

~~~~4 Years Ago~~~~

Brigette's P.O.V.

We are currently on a mission with the legendarium as we need to destroy a new weapon the villains of Gotham have created. According to the information Many different poisons - Which were supplied by Scarecrow- were mixed and then a blade was dipped in it, The blade absorbed the poisons and became the most powerful weapon against humanity. 

It was Unfortunately handed down to A crazy Lunatic Clown making the safety agencies around the world scared for the protection of Gotham. Apparently the blade melts human skin not only killing the person but also creating toxic gasses - Which causes temporary Blindness to the person- To be realized into the air.

"Ok everyone, the plan is simple, we form three groups. First one will attack and kill everyone in the warehouse, Second one will Protect the outside Premises and make sure that no one escapes and the third one will retrieve the sword. After which Jerry will seal it in the WOOPE Headquarters forever" Marinette Finalizes the plan.

~~~

We are now at the warehouse and it is the most rotten house I have ever laid my eyes upon. "Everyone on their Mark?" I questioned the headpiece we all were wearing and i Instantly got the answer as 'Yes'. 

"Remember Team 3, The sword is on the second floor, Left side of the staircase, First room" Marinette pointed out again before she continued "Let's start shall we?".

At this everyone started the attack but soon enough the air was filled with green color smoke, Luckily for us Chloe knew they would attack us with the gas so She and Clover had made specialized gas mask that protected us from the gas. 

After killing a few Henchman I Went in the corridor next to me to check up on the others when my mask had been knocked of by a a blurry figure behind me- Most Probably a Henchman- But before i could rely on my hearing senses and kick he a$$ I felt a sting on my Right arm and then so many things happen at once i could not keep a track of it all...

Clover's P.O.V.

I heard a menacing laugh from a corridor near me and followed it, which led me to a Blinded Brigette and a Clown who had a Sword in his hand. Blood was flowing like a river from Bri arm and I could understand that she will blackout after a few Moments, "Guys the sword has been moved, It right in front of me and i will need back up so come Quick" I said through the headphone Pieces  as I walked down to face the Motherf*cker "And Someone Ring the ambulance Bri has been seriously Injured" Just as i end my conversation i see that Joker has already raised The sword to Kill Bri "NO!?!" I scream as I come between Bri and the sword...

Marinette's P.O.V.

After Clovers little speech I rush down to Corridor as i near the end I hear a scream "NO!?!". Oh sh*t, am I too late? I rush to Find Clover who just Got stabbed and a half- dead Bri on the floor. I quickly Take out the Ninja stars and throw them at the sword as Joker lifts it out of Clos' Body. He seemed startled so I took the chance Knocked him out with the Knockout Potion Chloe Created he will be like this for some hours which will give us enough time to admit Clover and Brigette in the hospital I swiftly replaced the sword with a fake one befour Linking everyone, telling them to Back down as the sword is in our possession

Third Persons' P.O.V.

Within the next few minutes Jerry and His men arrive at the warehouse where everyone makes an unseen retreatment. Clover and Brigette are rushed to the WOOPE Hospital and Marinette gives the Sword to Jerry who takes it for Examination to create a quick antidote with the Help of Chloe. After an hour the doctor comes out of the room saying that Brigette is safe but has lost too much of blood and needs to be taken to the ICU as soon as the antidote is made while Clover on the other hand is in Comma and is been kept on artificial Oxygen, Even though being stabbed by the sword she luckily escaped death as the sword missed her spinal cord from mear inches.

Hearing the disastrous Condition of her sister and friend Marinette Blacked out only awakening after a few moments later, But something changed, Her Sparkling blue eyes were replaced by a Glowing Red pair and only one thing was repeating in her mind...REVENGE.