Missions with Wade

Alex POV

I was riding in shot gun as Wade drove to the place we're the drug gang would be meeting. Apparently they were experimenting with some steroids and doing some tests. 

Good thing to know a few minutes before.

"Can I put on some music?" I asked.

"Yes, and don't sit like that you'll ruin the car" Wade waved at my feet that were propped up on the dashboard.

I took my feet off the dash and flipped through the stations on the radio until one song came on.

I smiled and turned to him, "how loud do you think I can turn it up before we die"

"Very loud"

🎶MY MILK SHAKES BRING ALL TEH BOYS TO THE YARD AND THERE LIKE ITS BETTER THAN YOURS🎶

Pretty sure we woke like every one up as we drove with the music on full blast but it's a vibe and the vibe is what counts.

We got to the dock area (like the ones with all the shipping container things) we're the deal would be going on and parked the car (at that point we had turned down the music)

"Ok what's the plan" Wade pointed at me.

"Fuck shit up and deal with the consequences later" I nodded.

"Very good, let's go"

We stepped out of the car and walked up to one of the shipping containers. Venom helped me clime up on top of the container and I lifted Wade up.

I looked over the container and could see a big group of people gathering in the middle.

"Should we go down now or wait to see what their doing?" I asked Wade.

"Let's wait a second and find what they want and then we can go in all guns a blazing" Wade nodded.

"Eye, eye captain"

The people down below talked for a little bit before a big box was brought out.

"You think I that's the drugs?"

"Probably"

They opened the box and showed it to some random other people. There were little viles with some weird liquid inside (probably the drug things they were experimenting with).

"Well that looks safe"

Eventually the two gangs shook hands and started to trade things with each other.

I could faintly hear one of the guys ask a question, "Do you have the coke?"

HES ASKING FOR COCAIN 

CAN WE DO THE THING

YES

"Wade I'm doing a thing"

"What-"

I quickly cupped my hands around my mouth, "NO BUT WE HAVE PEPSI"

"What the hell" the men started to look around.

"Someone's here?!"

"No shit" Wade said flipping down from the container and landing, "sorry fellas play times over" he said and knocked a dude out.

"You fool you can't take us all!"

"Oh my god that is such a stereotypical bad guy thing to say" Wade groaned, " GO GET SOME NEW MATERIAL" Wade yelled.

"Also I'm not alone"

That's THE CUE

I KNOW

I dropped down from the container and stuck the landing.

"Well hello" I waved.

"Get them!" one of the men yelled.

They pulled out guns and started to shoot at us. Venom reached and grabbed a guy and threw him into a shipping container. I grabbed one of my staffs from my belt and smacked on guy across the face with it. (probably broke his nose)

"TIME TO BE HIT WITH A VIBE CHECK BITCH"  and there went the knee caps, "YOU DO NOT PASS THE VIBE"

Venom bit a dudes head off and threw the body aside as I walked a guy baseball style across the face.

You might be thinking 'oh my gods venom just killed a guy I thought you have a no killing rule'

That is true I have a no killing rule, I don't think I have killed.... Many people. Venom doesn't have a killing rule though. So she's free to do what she wants.

And eventually we cleared out the gang, tied them up and grabbed the stuff which Wade would move somewhere safe and left.

I went home and changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went to bed.

A/n

BOOM CHAPTER 

on Thursday I went into school with sweatpants and a hoodie and left in jeans, combat boots, a pirate shirt, a corset, and sunglasses.

I am style 

As I was leaving the school so one yelled "ITS NOT THE 1800 ANYMORE LADY"

I took that as a compliment 

Also imagine this. 

Me wearing black ripped jeans, combat boots, a black AC/DC t-shirt, a big dark brown leather jacket, with those basic white sunglasses things, faded pink hair that looks kinda frizzy just sitting in the hallway on my iPad doing 'school' but in reality I am looking at daggers and listening to bubble gum bitch. 

I am SO FUCKING BADASS  

ITS ALL ABOUT THE VIBES 

*inhale* 

Also I'm gonna watch criminal minds today with a friend. IM SO EXCITED  

Happy Saturday! 😁  

Hope y'all have a great weekend  

-author