The New Staff

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

A few days ago, a new staff was introduced. He was nice and all, but he had this thing. He hates Jungkook. Now, Jungkook needs to do more practice as he had "made a mistake" according to him.

He's not even the dance teacher, but he acts like one. The others hadn't notice the hatred the staff had for Jungkook.

And it's all because he acts like he's a nice person whenever they're around. The six are now back home so he's being mistreated.

"You're fucking useless!" The staff screams at Jungkook as he sat down with his head down. Jungkook glared at the floor, trying his best to not talk back and cry.

"I don't even know how you got into this group, you can even do shit properly" The staff says, harshly poking Jungkook's head.

The five huffs as they watched Jimin look around for the ring he accidentally lost.
"We can buy another one, Jimin, you don't need to look for it" Yoongi says, sighing.

"No, no, no, Jungkook bought it for me, it's his gift-" Jimin cuts himself off as they heard some noises from the dance studio, not music but screaming.

Looking at each other, they all walked to the door and opened the door, only to be met with the new staff, screaming and harshly poking Jungkook's head.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Jimin yells, running to them and pushing the staff away. Jungkook looks up and Jimin cups his cheeks, asking him questions. His bottom lip wobbled and tears fell down his cheeks.

"Oh, my gosh... No, no, Kookie... Don't listen to the shit he said... We'll make sure he's fired and banned from here" Jimin says, hugging Jungkook. The other five glare at the staff, like they'll kill him anytime soon.

The staff got fired, and even banned from the company. Jungkook got all the love from his hyungs after the incident. They made sure to spoil him.

 They made sure to spoil him