Chapter 24

"So, how about we take a shower, then we come back onto the bed and you can fuck me?" Stiles said.

"Yes, yes to all of the things."

Stiles grins as he pushes off the bed. He holds his hand out for Jasper.

In the shower, they kiss and touch as they soap each other's bodies. Jasper has a mind to push Stiles up against the wall and fuck him right here, but the thought of Stiles spread out beneath him on the bed keeps his touches mostly innocent. Jasper can't help but press his fingers around Stiles hole as he runs soap along his skin, and Stiles jerks Jasper slowly in his soapy fist. But Stiles pulls his hand away before Jasper can cum, and Jasper decides then that they've showered enough and turns off the water.

Back in their bedroom, Stiles towels Jasper off gently as he noses and kisses along Jasper's skin. He presses against Jasper's armpit and drops kisses there, which causes Jasper to moan and his already throbbing cock to harden even more. 

Jasper doesn't quite know what to do with the emotion that fills him when Stiles gets on his knees to softly dry between his's legs and along his cleft. The touch isn't sexual despite their hard cocks and the tension in the air. It's tender, and when Stiles lifts his leg to dry his foot and toes, Jasper realizes that no one has ever wanted to take care of him before.

He reaches down and gently lifts Stiles chin until Stiles is looking at him. "I love you." he says, his voice uneven and full of emotion. Stiles smiles up at him, and it's beautiful. He leans his cheek against Jasper's knee as he looks up at him, then he turns and kisses the inside of Jasper's thigh.

Stiles is mostly dry by the time Jasper goes to dry him off, so he really just wraps Stiles in a towel and holds him as they slowly kiss.

When they stretch out on the bed, Jasper rolls onto his back and pulls Stiles on top of him. He breaks the kiss, and Stiles smiles down at him. "I want you to fuck me." Jasper says, and Stiles eyes go round. "If that's okay. You, uh, you don't have to."

Stiles is nodding eagerly. "No, that is, yes. That is definitely okay. I want to. Very much want to. Absolutely positively."

"Are you sure?" Jasper asks. "I know we have talked about this before, but I just...I need to feel you inside me."

Stiles moans, his hips moving in small circles against Jasper's. "Okay. Yeah. I want that, too."

"Really?" Jasper asks, and he doesn't know why he feels so vulnerable all of a sudden. It's like all of his emotions are on overload, and if he was with anyone but Stiles, he'd probably be running away. 

It's like Stiles can read the look on his face, because he reaches out and cups Jasper's face and smiles. "Jasper, I want you in all ways possible. But I especially want you in ways that you want."

Jasper nods. "Okay. Good."

"Then, I guess we're doing this then." Stiles says, and Jasper feels that he is slightly nervous.

Jasper kisses him and says. "Don't be nervous."

"Easy for you to say." Stiles mumbles, and Jasper just kisses him again.

They kiss for awhile, and Jasper knows that Stiles is trying to settle his nerves, and Jasper has no problem kissing Stiles. He enjoys the feel of Stiles lips, the weight of his tongue in his mouth. Jasper slowly runs his hands up and down Stiles back.

"So." Stiles says when he finally pulls away. "How do you want to do this?"

Jasper shrugs. "Anyway you want."

Stiles face scrunches like it always does when he's deep in thought, and Jasper thinks he's ridiculously cute. "I'm going to eat you out, then finger you open and fuck you?"