Chapter 25

Stiles and Jasper came downstairs, everyone was in the room smirking.

"Wow Jasper, your just as loud as Stiles. I take it you switched." Emmett said.

"It's none of your business Emmett." Stiles shouted.

"I'd be screaming too if I had Stiles cock in me." Jackson smirked.

"What the hell Jackson."

"Sorry but we both showered and changed in the same changing room for lacrosse. I've seen your junk, and it's impressive, I'm kind of jealous."

"OMG please shut up. No more talking about me and Jasper and our sex life or my... Junk." Stiles shouted.

"Yeah I'd rather you didn't talk about my fiances junk as you so call it Jackson."

Jasper dropped his head and sighed. "Shit. I'm sorry Stiles, it slipped."

"Its okay, I don't mind them knowing, I just wanted to keep it from the others for now."

"Wait, fiance?." Alice screeched.

"Yes, I proposed to Stiles, and he said yes." Jasper said smiling.

Everyone congratulated them. "Don't worry about anything, me and Lydia are going to organise the whole thing. It will be the most extravagant wedding of all time." Alice stated.

"Really, I just want a small wedding." Stiles pouted to his best friends.

"Stiles, you only get married once, and I haven't organised a wedding in like forever. Please let me do this for you." Alice smiled, and fluttered her eyelids.

Stiles know he couldn't resist her when she did that. "Fine."

"Stiles, are you sure you want them organising it. You have met Alice right, nothing will be small, god knows who she will invite. and from what I gather, Lydia is the same." Jasper said to Stiles.

"Yeah I'm sure, like Alice said, we only get married once, and its forever, why not make it extravagant."

"This is our wedding, don't you want a say in what happens."

"Honestly, as long as you are there standing at the alter, I don't care if we get married at a junk yard." Stiles said.

"Who's the one talking about junk now." Jackson laughed.

"Shut it Jackass." Stiles shouted.

"Okay, Alice, you and Lydia can arrange the wedding, but maybe try and keep the guest list low key." Jasper said.

"No problem." Alice smiled.

"We have just completely made her day." Stiles laughed, watching Alice and Lydia already starting to talk ideas.

"You really don't know what you have let yourself in for do you?." Jasper said to Stiles.

"Oh I do, I know what Lydia is like. The two of them together, I cant even imagine. Honestly I would rather stay out of it and let them get on with it. As long as we are husbands at the end of it, nothing else matters."

Jasper kissed Stiles. "Agreed."

**

Stiles was sitting on the steps outside the front of the house, when his dad came by.

"Hey kiddo."

"Hey dad."

"Can we talk?." Noah asked.

"Yeah sure, take a seat."

They sat in silence until Noah decided to speak

"I know it is going to take a while son, but I am truly sorry for my part in this whole mess. I didn't want t do it, but Derek and Scott kept saying you were in danger, and I didn't want to see you get hurt, or worse. I shouldn't have agreed, I should have stuck by you. Ever since your mum died, all I have done is abandon you, and disappoint you. I will try harder to be a better father Stiles, I cant lose you."