Chapter 20.

I was in my room sitting straight on the bed. My eyes were shut but I was restless mentally.

It was thrilling how the life turns upside down just in a blink.

How I spent some pretty moment last night with Taehyung, had a 'life' conversation with Jade, felt Kyle was actually a nice guy, but, nothing was same about this night.

I had so many waves howling within me, carrying abundance of emotions and feelings, all were of pain.

I sighed and stepped out of my bed to barge into Kyle's room. It was about to midnight but I couldn't care less.

The first thing I did was turn the knob but the door was obviously locked. I frantically slapped over it and the current owner immediately opened it. He frowned at my image perhaps scared with the messy state I was in.

"What's wrong?", He asked which got my nerves to pop out. I held his collar which made him startle.
"What are you do—",
"Fucking stop being novice! You and your stupid sister are just here to ruin everything in my life!", I screamed.

I could see the horror on his face.

"What are you talking about?", He stuttered which made it obvious that he knew exactly what I was talking about or that's what I felt.

I grabbed his collar firmly into my fist.
"Because of you my friend is on the hospital bed!", I screamed again pushing him back.

"What?! Which friend?", His screwy expressions were back.
"Oh so Mr. Kyle don't even keep track of his absurdity?", I scoffed bitterly.
"Look, stop stacking up the puzzle pieces, come to the point right away and learn to have a conversation first. You don't own any right to castigate me with this language", he tightened his jaw.

"You can't do anything about my language, and respect you? It is earned so better YOU don't teach me how to converse. But why the fuck I'm even talking to you any politer?! Jade, the friend who's on the hospital bed because of you Mr. Ass.", I stiffen my jaw.

His brows came together and jaw fell down.
"How did it happen?! She was fine before leaving the club last night", he looked stunned.

"Look at you, a knockout performer indeed", I did a jaded clap for him.

He exhaled in annoyance, rubbing his forehead with with index finger.
"Can you talk as a sane human being? Tell me how did it happen?", He insisted annoyed by me already.

"How else? Her only misstep was to like you and confess to you and is that how you treat her? You could have just said that you don't transcend the same feelings!", I raised my voice again at him.

"WHY DID YOU INSULT HER?!", At this point I was yelling tensing my vocal cords.
"Insult her? I never did!", He exclaimed.

"Your exclaim won't prove you right! The person who was there and took Jade hospital on time told me the truth and I believe him more than your dirty personality!", I pointed my finger at him.

"What's wrong with you?! You can trust a stranger over me?? Where's Jade I need to talk to her", he spoke and passed by me in agile but I blocked his way.

"You can't go! I don't want any strain on her brain right now! Especially because of you!", I uttered. He glared at me.
"I don't care what you want, I won't let anyone denounce me for absolutely no reason", he spoke and exit his room.

I followed him to the exit of the premises.

"I said stop right there!", I yelled but he passed no heed.