Chapter 43

Chapter 43- One For All

You crashed against the ground, turning into your human form, panting with adrenaline

You crashed against the ground, turning into your human form, panting with adrenaline. The group fell off as the triplets tried to comfort you.
"What in Odin's beard happened to me?" You finally demanded, looking at them as Cloudjumper landed in front of you.

"Let him care for them, we need to look out for All Might," Izuku told the others, and they all ran own the alley as Cloudjumper turned into his human form, with Hiccup by his side.

"Little one, are ye hurt? Do ye remember what happened? I'm so sorry, I should have been there, I didn't mean to drift apart, I was so worried about the dragon hunter, I could've focused on my Nix," He rambled on, gently holding your face up.

"I don't... remember anything," You replied, looking at your siblings.
"Did I... try to hurt you?" You started to shake, and they immediately shook their heads.
"Good..." You sighed, suddenly feeling light headed. You fell forward, only to be caught by Hiccup.

"Hey, hey, I got you," He mumbled standing up as Cloudjumper placed a hand through your hair.
"Take them, please. I trust ye," He told the human, who nodded and carried you out of the alley. Cloudjumper sighed and turned to look at the triplets, who jumped at his stare.

"So, ye are my nephews and niece," He gave a tiny smile, kneeling down.
"Nice to finally meet ye," Dart was the first to walk forward, and placed a hand on his face. A shock flowed through their bodies, which made Dart smile.

"Uncle!" She jumped in his arms, and Pouncer and Ruffrunner looked at each other, before walking forward too, hugging their lost uncle.

As they did, Hiccup was walking through the crowd, looking up at the city screen, to see All Might, in his true form.
'Oh no,' He thought, and spotted the other kids.
"Kids," He said, making Izuku to turn and saw you.

"Are they okay?" He asked worriedly.
"They just need a nap, that's all. It's All Might I'm worried about," They all looked at the screen, seeing the hero freeze at the spot. Hiccup gulped, until he heard more people call out and cheer for the hero.

"Come on All Might!!"

"Beat him!!"

"You can do it!!"

"Go beyond!!"

You tiredly opened your eyes, looking up at the screen, and lifted your head up.
"I may not like heroes... but ye... ye are one of the strongest humans I met..." You whispered, seeing All Might stand tall once more, with the other heroes getting other people out of the way.

All For One began to rev up one of his arms, to become a giant mass of quirks. Cloudjumper watched the screen as he carried the triplets, who were hiding and peeking to see what would happen.