Taken

Crystal POV:

I looked around as I reached the gate before spotting Bloom at the edge of the gate, standing there as she looked around. She turned as she heard me walking towards her and smiled at me as she pulled me into a hug.

"I think we're getting somewhere on our parents Kris." Bloom smiled softly at me.
"You say our parents, but I don't think we have the same parents Bloom." I spoke in denial, causing her to frown slightly.
"Yeah but surely we're from the same place. We have to be to be given to the same people." She justified and I sighed.
"There's a year in the difference Bloom. And I was given to them when I was three remember." I spoke, not realizing I let slip of my age when I was taken.
"What do you mean three, you were adopted as a baby, our parents said so." Bloom went to continue when a car was heard.
"Oh another person who wants to find out secrets. Come on then, haven't got all day." Beatrix stated, glancing at me as I looked at her.
"How did you learn how to steal a car?" Bloom asked her as we got into the car, me in the back.
"There's a lot of things your don't know about me." Beatrix stated before driving off.
"Where are we going?" I asked in confusion.
"Aster Del." Beatrix stated, glancing back at me through the mirror.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I looks out window as the car came to a stop to see nothing but mountains as Bloom lets me out I looks out in admiration as Bloom and I walk towards the edge of mountain.

"I don't see anything, where are we?" Bloom asked, looking back at Beatrix.
"It's just mountains." I stated, shaking my head as I looked out.
"Crystal, watch out." Bloom shouted at me and I gasped as she tackles me to the ground.
"The hell." I stated, looking at her as she was watching Beatrix.
"Welcome to Aster Del." Beatrix stated, pointing behind us.

I gasp as see a destroyed village where the mountains used to be. Bloom helps me up and places an arm over my shoulder as we look out to where the apparent aster Del used to be. I looked at Beatrix as she began explaining what happened to the area.

"It was a beautiful place. Full of people just trying to live their lives. Till one winter when burned ones surrounded the settlement, and a military unit from Alfea decided that destroying the creatures was more important then the lives of the people here." Beatrix explained and Bloom and I looked at each other.
"This isn't real your making this up somehow." Bloom stated in denial.
"I'm piercing the magic veil that Queen Luna placed to hide the atrocities that happened here. Think about that, the leader of our realm tried to erase a war crime." Beatrix  explained and my eyes watered slightly. "I was born here, and my family died here two days before your first world birthday."
"So you think that our family was killed here?" Bloom asked and I looked down, knowing that mine was very much alive.
"Not think, know. Everyone died here, except me and you." Beatrix stated, pointing at Bloom who looked at her in confusion.
"I don't understand how could you know that?" Bloom asked, glancing at me as I avoided eye contact.
"Cause I saw it. I say the dead bodies, the fire before someone picked me up. And as they brought me away I seen the there, standing like some conquering heros." 
"Who did you see?" I asked with a small voice causing Bloom to take my hand.
"Dowling,  Silva, Harvey." Beatrix listed off and I looked down with wide eyes.
"You were a baby how would you know that it's real?"
"Cause the woman who saved me used her magic to burn the memory into my mind." Beatrix interrupted me, looking at me before turning her attention to Bloom.
"Rosalind? She rescued you?" Bloom asked and I looked at her, shocked to hear a name on the woman she had heard.
"She rescued us. Rosalind didn't want to kill the innocent people who lived here but Dowling, Silva and Harvey didn't agree. They staged a cope and carried out the mission." Beatrix explained, glancing at me to catch my reaction.
"No Beatrix I know they lied to me but they wouldn't do that, they aren't monsters." Bloom spoke in denial.
"Then why are they covering it up." Beatrix asked.
"They wouldn't do that." I spoke and Beatrix snapped her head to me.
"Of course you'd say that they're your parents." Beatrix stated and I gasped, looking a Bloom as she looked at me.
"What do you mean? Wait, you know who your parents are?" Bloom asked and I looked at her in sadness.
"Dowling and Silva had a little girl shortly after they carried out the mission, a baby girl. The girl was taken from them when she was three years old. People said she was taken to the human world. It took me awhile to figure it out but Crystal here is that girl." Beatrix explained and Bloom looked at me in denial.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't know how to when you were looking for any information you could find on your parents." I spoke, trying to take her hand but she pulled away.
"I can't believe you wouldn't trust me to tell me that." She spoke in a hurt voice.
"Bloom, please." I tried to get her attention but she moved away.
"Let's head back to the school before people realize were gone." Bloom stated to Beatrix and I sighed before following after them.