Chapter 23

AAROHI--

It's been two weeks since my fertilized egg plantation process got completed. In this whole two weeks Agastya took good care of mine but the taunting tortured didn't decreased a while. whenever Saurvi comes to his penthouse they both use to do make out in front of me.

It's not like I feel hurt or jealous or something like this, it's just I don't like PDA . Com'on man! They have rooms go and do that inside only. Why showing off so much?

Well, right now I'm getting ready for the check-up today, because its complete whole two weeks. Now its results time. I feel very nervous. Infect i never been so much tensed and nervous when my board results are about to come.

I'm in my room, thinking all this and telling you, when i heard the knock on the door.

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

I heard the sound and open the door just to see Agastya standing in front of the entrance of my door, all dressed up in casual wear.

"Ready?" he asked in his not cold as well as not in soft tone. It was neutral maybe.

Maybe he was also nervous like me?

Who knows?

"Yeah!" I said while nodding my head in yes, to which he just give a curt nod and walk out giving me a hint of following him.

We reached at the parking and he decide to drove us to the hospital. Saurvi also supposed to come, but as she's not there maybe she didn't come. If its happened then it's a huge relief for me.

I was playing with my fingers in nervousness and maybe it didn't go unnoticed by Agastya because he asked.

"Are you nervous?" he asked, on which I looked at him as I asking him 'how do you know?'

"Its all over written on your face also you are playing with your fingers." he said giving answer to my unasked question. To which i replied.

" Yeah a little bit. You?" I asked trying to make a conversation also to distract my mind.

"Yeah! just a little well I never get this nervous even when I give my first presentation in front of my very important client. " He said, while his all focus on road.

Its the very longest sentence he said to me without any anger or irritation or hate.

"Hmm!" i just hummed, don't know what to talk further.

Soon we reached at our destination. As he parked the car we both get down and headed towards the Doctor who are already waiting for us. Tanmay will join us soon, as he's having a very important meeting with a very important client in his company.

As we entered into the cabin doctor welcomed us and we discuss my reports when she runs a pregnancy test on me. she took my blood and urine sample and told us to wait. As the time passed my heartbeats thumping against my ribcage very badly. It's feel like if it beat any more faster it broke my ribs and jump out.

In the mean time Tanmay comes and sense my nervousness through eyes talks and sit beside me without exchange the words. We three patiently waiting for the results, when doctor come back with reports in her hand.

As we saw her, we also went behind her inside her cabin, to know the results. As we three settle down on our chairs she open the reports and after a minute or two her lips broke into a small adoring smile.

She looked towards us and said with a smile.

"Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor the IVF process is successful, you're pregnant." She said and our lips also broke into a smile.

But my eyes filled with tears as well. I'm going to mumma soon. But i... Uh leave that on future.

Hearing this news I hugged Tanmay and he also hugged me back. And when we broke the hug I saw towards Agastya, he's was smiling like he crack some big deal.

The smile which is only comes when he saw his family and Saurvi. No don't even think me as his family, well I'm not one. But I'm happy seeing him smile like this because of me. Which is not directly the reason of his smile but still without me this can't be achieved, so indirectly I'm the reason of his happiness and smile today.

We take the reports from the doctor and leave the hospital to share this good news with everyone in the family. Tanmay went back to his office to handle the other meetings in absence of uncle, his father.

As we reached his house, everyone congratulate him and ignore me as expected, except my mother-in-law. As I'm just a pouch of producing his baby and have no feelings about this.

Saurvi is also presented their and she eyed me with disgust and hugged him sensually she even kissed him on his lips in front of everyone.

When mom.... His mother interrupt.

"Well Saurvi I think it's not your place to do this with aarohi's husband." She said with hate and narrowed eyes.

"Well aunty maybe it's not my place for now but still I'm the permanant one not someone temporary for some months just to give birth of someone else's child." She said and damm it's hurts. She point her fingers on my character when her family and her so called love, boyfriend and soon to be husband FORCED ME to do so.

Then where is the hell it's my fault??

I was in thoughts when I heard a loud bang which is coming from the side of mom and Saurvi's side. Because she just slapped straight on her face.

"How dare you saying such words about my daughter? Even if she's here just for some months, still she's the part of this family and a wife of Agastya and who the hell are you? To come here and stay this close to him? Also she's lucky enough to experience the motherhood what about you? Even if you got agastya you always called as a step-mother because you're not able to produce one. And one more think Saurvi, if not she you both have to be stay as child less." Mom questioned her, and show her, her real place... her face was worth watching.

But I know when we go back I have to face this actions, reaction... That to be ALONE.

"Aunty?" She said shocked, or said faking her shock.

"Don't aunty me and stay away from my son and daughter in law until they are together." She said and turn towards Agastya.

Who was looking at her in pure shocked and Saurvi in pure pity. I know he loves his mother dearly and he can't do or say anything to his mother.

"Aarohi come with me ignore her and even ignore all of them. Now you're going to live with me here only." She said and took me inside.

Uhh Thank God! Even we didn't stay their but for now it gives me a relief. I nodded my head and move towards my...sorry his room and she made me lay down for some rest on his bed...which I did gladly but as she walked out from the room I change my place to rest. As I don't have any more power to hear his venom full words.

So I went towards couch and lay down there comfortably.