Maryam's story

Hi folks. Just wanted to inform you guys about Maryam's story.

I know Maryam is a grey character in 'Her Little Wishes' and some of you may not like her in this story. But, still, I wanted to write about her.

So, I just published a separate story for her. This story won't be long since her future will be continued in ' Her Little Wishes'. And, I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

Substitute Wife

A little description 👇

" You know very well why I married you?" He asked rudely.

She replied controlling her tears," Yes, for your children."

Then, he said calmly," If I find any kind of carelessness from your side regarding my children then trust me you will see the worst side of me."

She remained silent when he shouted," Words, woman!!"

" Yes, I won't give you any chance of complaining," She shuttered and a satisfied smile formed on his lips.

Then, he declared stabbing her already wounded heart," I can never give you the place which my wife holds in my heart. You are just a substitute of her."

Maryam, A 25-year-old woman just wanted nothing but a happy family with her long time lover. But, do we get what we want always?

Hope to you see you guys on Maryam's journey too. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love from your author ❤