Star Wars: The Force Awakens

JJ, Pope, and I fled from the lighthouse before the cops caught up to us. We had to leave John b and Kie behind and were now on our way to JJ's house.

Pope was driving with JJ in the passenger seat and me in the back. By myself.

My phone had been going off for the past 10 minutes but I didn't feel like checking who it was. I know it's not Wanda so why get my hopes up by checking.

Then it hit me. I look up at the cars dashboard and saw the time read 6:39 p.m.

Shit. I forgot about Peter. I checked my phone and saw 4 missed calls and 11 unread messages.

"Hey, Pope is there any chance you can take me back to John b's?"

He looked at me through the rear view mirror and nodded his head not questioning me.

JJ turned around to face me and asked. "Why do you'll need ti go back to JB's?"

"I completely forgot I had to pick someone up at 6. And now he's blowing up my phone." I said looking down reading the unread messages from Peter.

I missed his face falter at the mention of a "him".

~~~~~~

Pope and JJ dropped me off and left. The went back to JJ's house. I picked up Peter an hour late and he totally freaked out on me. He thought something bad had happened to me, but I reassured him I was fine. And then he violently whacked me with a rag he forgot to put back after his shift.

When we got home dad and Morgan had just about finished making dinner. We ate as a family. It was weird. It wasn't our whole family if most of our family was still in New York.

I locked myself in my room after dinner not really in the mood to talk to anyone. I found comfort in rewatching The Vampire Diaries.
Mainly for Ian Somerhalder.

I was halfway through season 5 when Morgan came in to my room and not so kindly got me out of my bed.

She literally grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me out from under my rose gold comforter.

Me, her, and Peter were now sitting in the living room watching a Star Wars marathon because the vote was still unanimous.

Sometimes I strongly dislike like the fact my sister and best friend are dating.

We were 17 minutes into "Star Wars The Force Awakens" when someone rang the door bell.

~~~~~~

~ ✨JJ's POV~

Pope and I had dropped Maddie off at John b's and left her there a long with the Twinkie. We walked back to my house just talking.

"So what's goin' on between you and Maddie?" Pope asks me. I send him a confused look.

"What do you mean "whats goin' on"? There's nothing going on." He looked at me unconvinced.
"What Pope." He raises his hands in surrender.

"Nothing. I'm just saying. I mean she's only been here for like a week now and you haven't hooked up with her. Right?" I shook my head no. "Okay and we barely know her but you can't stop talking about her and you every time she's around all you do is smile and send heart eyes her way."

I scoff at what he just said. "That's not true Pope." He laughs at me like if what I just said was the funniest thing he's ever heard.

"Yea, ok. Whatever you say buddy."

I don't say anything. But he's not wrong. I mean how could you not stare at her. She's hot. And she's not stuck up or a total bitch like the other Kook girls. And from what I've noticed I think she likes hanging around with us.

~~~~~~

We made it back to my house and now we're hanging in my backyard near the dock. I was relaxing hitting my vape and Pope was fixing some lawnmower thing when John b came and picked us up.

"Let's ride."
We went to The Wreck to pick up Kie. Pipe went in to get her but she refused.

"She says she's not coming."

I looked out my window to Pope. "Why not?" Then it hit me "what'd you do to her John b?"

"Shit." He got out the car and went to try and convince her to come with us.

Pope and I waited for about 5 minutes before Kie and John b joined us.

"Ok now that we've got Kie can you tell us where we're going?" Pope asked from the back.

John b looked up at him through the rear view mirror and sighed. "We're going to pick up Maddie... do any of you remember where she lives?"

Pope and I shared a confused look. Why does he need Maddie?

"Why do we need to pick her up?" I was waiting for someone else to ask that I didn't want Pope to be right. Again.

"I can't tell you." Really that's your answer JB? That just pissed Kie off.

"What do you mean "I can't tell you"? You obviously have a reason why you need her."

John b pulled over and turned around to look at all of us. "I can't explain until Maddie is here."

Kie scoffed, Pope rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat, and I just looked out the window.

Kie ended up directing John b to Maddie's house. Even though she lives right next door to the Cameron's which John b works for. He parked outside her door.

"Okay, JJ go get her." John b said.

"What? Why me?"

"Cause she obviously likes you the most. I would do it but we all know I'm too socially awkward, Kie just doesn't like her, and John b... doesn't really have a valid reason but it'll probably be best if you were the one to go." Pope spoke up from his seat in the back.

I rolled my eyes not disagreeing and made my way to her front door. It took me a second to actually figure out what I'm gonna say. And before my brain could catch up my finger had already rang the door bell.

Author note:

Wow I updated again... IN THE SAME WEEK🤩
I love y'all stay healthy and thanks for reading my story❤️❤️❤️

Make sure to vote and comment

Posted at 5:39 p.m

XoXo,
Lani❤️