Thirty-Two

After a long night of reading, Lucy thought it was the best time to sleep. She had to meet up with Itadori to find Junpei so she needed her solid two hours. She quietly took off her shoes and threw on one of Gojo's shirts before she slid next to the sleeping sorcerer.

Now, Lucy wasn't in her room. After last night's events, she was gonna head back and continue her time with the students. But that was a fail when she opened her room door and saw Panda being thrown by Nobara and Maki. His body broke through the wall so now there's this big gaping hole in Lucy's room. Megumi offered her his room and he can crash somewhere else but Nobara began attacking him until Gojo suggested she stayed with him. Lucy didn't have much of a choice when Inumaki and Maki began pushing her and Gojo out the room.

Lucy pulled the covers over her before rolling on her stomach. Her eyes closed for a moment before she felt Gojo's arm over her as he scoot closer, half his body covering hers. Lucy felt herself getting warm suddenly. Wasn't sure if it was from his body heat or the fact she was blushing.

"Thought you were sleeping," she muttered.

"I was," he admitted. "But I had to make sure my little Lulu wouldn't run off."

"You're unbelievable."

"Fine. I'll just turn the other way then." Gojo was about to move to lay on his other side but Lucy grabbed him and yanked him close. Her face was close to his bare chest as she mumbled something he couldn't hear. "Huh, what's that?"

"I said don't move, idiot. You're warm," Lucy grumbled.

Gojo smirked and couldn't help himself tease her a bit. "I'm just that hot. One of the perks of being the best-looking sensei here." He wrapped his arms around her. "Maybe I should start charging you for my body warmth. One hour of my warmth in exchange for one sexy time."

"I'm about to head back to my room if you keep talking like that."

He chuckled. "Ok, I'll stop. For now." Lucy sighed. "So, what did you and my students talk about?"

Lucy threatened the students not to blab about her past to Gojo. When they asked her why she threatened to cut off their limbs. What they don't know is that she's going to make them suffer through training.

"Nothing important. Now, let's go to sleep."

"Why don't you want me to know?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"It's about me, right?"

"You're really full of yourself."

"It has to be. I mean, you guys stay quiet whenever I'm in the room. And I've noticed the way Nobara and Maki kept whispering to each other. Those girls look like they were about to explode. So that leaves the only option. You wanted advice from them because you're so in love with me you don't know what to do."

Gojo imagined in his mind Lucy got all flustered while her lips pouted. In his fake girl voice, Gojo pictured her saying, I love Satoru Gojo so much...I just don't know what to do. He's so hot I just want to drop my panties just from looking at him.

He was brought back into reality when he felt Lucy untangle herself from him and got out of bed before putting her pants on. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"Itadori's old room. Probably the quietest place here," she answered. She glared at him. "Follow me and die."

Gojo sighed." Ok, fine. I promise I'll stop this time. You do have to meet with Ijichi later. Just do me one favor."

"What?"

"Touch your toes."

"What?" Lucy asked.

"You heard me touch your toes." Lucy wasn't sure why he gave an odd request but did it anyway. She reached down and touched her toes. "Now...spell run."

Now it confused Lucy to the fullest. "R-U-N." She looked up and saw Gojo smirking. "What?"

"I will be in just a second."

The girl furrowed her brows as she thought it over. R-U-N? Are you...

Lucy sneered. "You're a pig."

Gojo shot out of bed and ran over. "Come on, it was funny."

"There was nothing funny about a stupid joke like that." She let out an irritated sigh. "Do you only think with what's between your legs?"

"Only when it involves you. It's like a radar that always points to you."

Lucy glared at him. "Be glad I don't have teeth down there or else something would get cut off the next time we have sex."

Gojo realized her reference. "Oh, did you like that movie?"

"It was terrible. Care to explain why it was in the pile of movies you gave Itadori to study with?"

"Suspense."

Lucy face palmed herself. "Be glad Levi isn't here. He would have sliced you open."

"I've been meaning to ask...you mentioned a bunch of times your brother wouldn't like me. Why is that? Is it because I've got a thing for his baby sister?" he finished with a grin.

"No." Her next words made Gojo fall back. "Because you're taller than him."

》》》》

A/N: Short chapter this time. Next chapter we get to meet Junpei. Another question because I'm indecisive about this, how do you guys feel about the smut a few chapters before? I'm still unsure if I should write them for any more upcoming chapters.