ꪮne two one

sighing, soojin sluggishly made her way into frankie's bedroom, where the latter was laying on her phone, an arm thrown behind her head and one of her legs outside of the blanket

sighing, soojin sluggishly made her way into frankie's bedroom, where the latter was laying on her phone, an arm thrown behind her head and one of her legs outside of the blanket. the ravenette popped another fruit snack into her mouth, shamelessly checking her roommate out from her spot against the doorframe.

"you're hot." she mindlessly complimented, mouth full of gummies. frankie snickered, dropping her phone onto her stomach and opening her arms. "c'mere," she hummed, and soojin practically jumped onto the blonde.

it was quiet, and frankie could tell by how still the smaller was being that something was bothering her. "what's on your mind?" she finally asked, carefully adjusting her head in an attempt to get a better look at soojin's face.

melting at the feeling of frankie running her fingers through her hair, the girl caved. "some nakamoto assholes leaked personal stuff about me to the press. not only am i getting attacked, but the entire company is." she nuzzled her head into the older's chest. "they didn't even know my name before this... now everyone has this image of me that isn't true. not anymore, at least."

frankie's fingers were frozen in her hair, eventually drawing a bit of concern from soojin. "what?"

"i just came up with an idea that might help you. it's risky, though."

soojin sat up, her black hair a mess. "idea?"

"well," the blonde propped herself up on her elbows, "when i lived with the nakamotos, i was never allowed to go into my stepdad's office. i remember once, yuta and i snuck in and found all these files. they looked important," she paused, looking up to meet soojin's focused gaze, " and i bet they're still there."

"wait, wait," the younger rambled, waving her hands to get the older to stop. "are you implying..." the look on frankie's face was enough to solidify her accusations. soojin fought the urge to scoff, the idea instantly sparking new plan. "you're sure?"

frankie cupped the girl's face, flashing a squishy smile. "so sure, babe."

sucking in a deep breath, soojin allowed herself to nod between the older's hands. "okay. okay, let's do it."

"that is a terrible idea!"

"not to mention, illegal."

soojin didn't move from her position at the table, legs folded in the chair and chin resting against the glass, as taerin and kun continued fact-checking the roommate's new plan. finally, she straightened and made sure to groan dramatically as she did. "well, frankie already left, so—"

"they're going to jail."

"oh my god, we've raised criminals."

"it's too late to back out now!" soojin cheered, scooting closer to the table and cupping her jaw in her hands. "what do you say to helping us gals out?"

kun and taerin looked at one another, expressions conflicting. after a silent battle, the male slumped as the mom perked up. "what do you need us to do?"

•!!!!!!! happy late hyuck dayi love frankie and soojin's friendship 😩

!!!!!!! happy late hyuck day
i love frankie and soojin's friendship 😩