◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍7꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

A/N: Hello! I'm very sorry but I'm skipping all the fighting scene's It will take a while for me to type, sorry again. This will take place when Hinata confess about Takemichi's time-leap too Mikey and Draken.

 This will take place when Hinata confess about Takemichi's time-leap too Mikey and Draken

╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ] ❞

Your POV

You heard footsteps coming towards you and Mikey. You open your eyes and you see a young girl with coral pink short hair and eyes.

"Um...could I...talk to you for a minute?" She said. looking down at Mikey. "Takemichi-kun...thought he could save Emma-chan. My eyes widen. "Hey!! don't fucking bring that up now!! what's wrong with you?!!" Draken said getting up.

"...It doesn't make sense. Takemichy, and Hina-chan....why would you say that now, of all times?" you frown your brows looking down. "Just leave us alone..."

"It's not just Emma-chan. There are lots of people Takemichi-kun says he has to save." She continued. "So?! what're you...!" 

"I died."

I was caught off guard and I look up and look at her. "12 years in the future, I died. Takemichi-kun came here from the future...to stop that from happening. It sounds like a lie, I know...but it's true...he's desperate. He knows all your futures. He wants to help everyone."

You were speechless you slowly looking over at Mikey and you see his eyes widen as light shine in his eyes. "But I can't...do anything to help him..."

"

"HUH?!! YOU TALKED ABOUT THE TIME-LEAP STUFF?!! WITH THOSE TWO?!" Takemichy yelled. "Uh...sorry it just slipped out..." "Slipped out....?. You stood quite and stand next to Draken's bike and watch from afar.

"Well Mikey? looks like half of Tenjiku can still fight." Draken said looking forward. "Half, huh...so that's 200 against two..." he said. "Yeah..." "Wanna take a handicap?" He said.

"A handicap?!"
"GET FUCKED ASSHOLE!"
"YOU MAKIN' FUN OF US?!!"
"THAT'S OUR LINE DICKHEAD!"

"Aren't you bastards the ones making fun of me? who do you think I am, huh? 200 guys?"