28

25 April 2017

17:53

At Home

Y/N POV:

"Y/N!" Tom's voice came echoing through the house.

"Y/N! Can you quickly come here please..." A bit of rage boiled inside, I stomped to Tom- wondering why he would just yell instead of coming to me.

When I leaned against the doorframe, I saw Tom with a bright smile.

"Tommy, did you need something..."

"Do you have a bikini-ready?"

 "Tom, I don't think right now is an appropriate time to be asking this..."

He flushed red, his eyes dwindled from mine. "It's not like that..."

"Then spill it," I joke, folding my arms.

"So I had this plan-"

"-A plan to?"

"To celebrate your birthday..." he mumbled.

"Is it already that time of the year? That means..." I mutter the rest under my voice.

"Yeah! The biggest day in my year has finally come!"

"Stop it you idiot, you know there will be more important things, like the premiere or even the date to the next part of the spider-man trilogy you signed up for!"

"I get that! But there will be countless premieres in the future, but only one you!"

"Fine fine... What do you have in store for me?"

"A three-day trip!"

"Ok..."

"Just us!"

"Great!"

"On a cruise ship!"

"And you lost me..."

"Come on, it's gonna be amazing, I promise you!"

"With you anything is amazing!"

"Oh is that a challenge..." Tom stood up grabbing a strong grip on my waist and pushing me against the cupboard. He started kissing my neck. I almost lost myself in the sensation, but I stopped him by pushing him away with my finger.

"Tommy, if you want this, you'll have to wait!"

"Oo is that a deal!"

"Yes, you've waited this long, I'm sure a little while can't hurt."

Tom looked at me funny when he mumbled, "Did I forget to mention, that we leave tomorrow?"

I realized what he said, and started to panic a bit... I rushed out of the room to start packing, I grabbed outfit after outfit to stuff in the bag when Tom came into the room shocked.

"You know we're only leaving for 3 days, not a year?"

"And, I got 5 outfits for each day, just in case I'm packing the 6th one as well."

He walked closer resting his hands on my busy ones, he took them and held them close to his face, gently kissing them and then placing them on his bare chest, "Relax, let's make a rule. 3 outfits a day, and that's pushing it ok... You don't have to worry about Pj's you won't need them..."