002 | The Search is On

"Impossible!" Namjoon frowned, "Indigo?" He repeated

"I know, it's so crazy. Is it maybe because of the mating connection? I'm needing to research, but I know there will be hardly anything since this is so rare. I will try my best. Don't stress about it, I will get Jungkook to help me." Jin patted his alpha on the shoulder as he walked away, leaving Namjoon stuck thinking.

Indigo?

"What is happening to me?" He mumbled, staring at his reflection through the window. He didn't want anything bad to happen. What if this was something bad?

Surely it wasn't. Namjoon tried to get the bad thoughts out of his head as he walked towards his room to his beloved. Indigo always made him feel better. Hopefully again, she would cure his stress.

"Bedtime for us." She yawned, going under the covers.

"It sure is, after today, we need all the rest we can!" I rubbed my eyes as I got into bed next to her.

"You forgot to switch the light off," she complained as the bright light strained her eyes.

Namjoon was listening to her voice, but he was unable to communicate back. He was drained, having his mate by his side, he found peace to sleep.

His soft snores ruined the silence in the room as Indigo forced herself to get up from the bed and switched the light off.

She glared at her sleeping mate. She couldn't stay mad at him for ages, but he needed to let her sleep in tomorrow.

"Indigo," Jungkook whispered as he noticed Namjoon sleeping on the bed.

"Jin filled me in on everything. We will find out what's happening between the two of you. Don't worry, okay? We will solve this." Jungkook assured as he walked away before Indigo could say anything.

She itched the back of her head confused. Was there something everyone knew that she didn't?

What would be solved? Didn't everything already get solved?

Too many questions, but they'll be needing to get answered later. Indigo yawned once again as she got back into bed, getting comfortable.

She faced her mate, with the moonlight shining through the window, she focused on his face.

Handsome.

Indigo just couldn't believe how her life turned out to be.

From working in a coffee shop to now being a part of a werewolf pack.

It was so surreal.

Waking up, Indigo yawned, stretching her arms in the air. She looked over at the clock on the wall to see that she had slept in quite a bit.

The clock was reaching 1 o'clock, and she still didn't want to get out of bed. Looking over to the other side, she noticed Namjoon was no longer beside her.

Pulling herself out of bed, she walked out of the bedroom, confused about where Namjoon could be.

As she passed Jungkook's room, she peeked through the gap to see Jungkook and Jin sitting at his desk with papers everywhere.

"Hey, guys!" Indigo walked in cheerfully as Jin looked up, yawning.

"Look who's finally up, how was your sleep?" Jungkook asked, not daring to take his eyes off of the book he was reading.

"Surprisingly really good, what are you guys doing? You both look exhausted."

Jin rubbed his eyes, nodding, "We are just doing some research. We haven't really been paying attention to the clock. Perhaps it is a good idea to take a break." Jin sighed, standing up and walked towards the door.

"I'll be back around five. You should rest as well Jungkook, we can carry on later this evening." With that, Jin left the room, leaving Jungkook and Indigo alone.

"Can you explain to me what you were on about last night? What are you guys really looking for?"

Jungkook shook his head, "What I told you last night is all I can really tell you until we definitely know something. Right now it's classified between Namjoon, Jin and I. I really wish we can tell you and everyone else, but we can't right now until we know the truth."

Indigo nodded, she trusted Jungkook enough for everything to be okay. But she felt something, something wasn't right at all.

Indigo left the room to go back into hers as she heard her phone ring showing Jason was trying to call.

Indigo felt happy, at least someone wanted to actually talk to her, plus, she missed her big brother.

Her happiness soon vanished as she heard his voice, "Indigo? Can you hear me?" His voice shook.

"Jason? What's wrong?"

"It's happened, you'll never believe it," He panicked.

"Jason, what's going on? Are you okay?" She worried, Indigo was miles away from him, she couldn't be there to help.

"Indigo. I'm like you and dad, I'm a fucking dog."