Comfort

Hurt comfort, Billy and his dad get in a fight and then Stu helps clean Billy's cuts

TW ⚠️  accidental cuts, glass, bleeding, bad dad😡
———

Billy sat on his bed tiredly, watching a random horror movie he found at the video store lent to him by Randy. Randy said it was so amazing and gore filled but really it fucking sucked. Randy always had ass taste and opinions on slasher films it made Billy sick to his stomach even hearing that annoying voice ramble on about Jason being a sea creature that can take shape. Don't ask.

The short male sighed, deciding to let his eyes wander around his room to hopefully find anything else interesting or that could keep him occupied for the next hour. That's when his eyes landed on one simple object.

A crystal given to him by his mother. It was a purple and black one at that and had a chain connected to it so you could hold it more better or some shit. He remembered when his mom collected them and went out of her way to show Billy all of the new ones she's gotten from the market or a friend. She believed each one has their own individual story to tell, people just had to actually pay attention. Now though.. he had no idea what her beliefs were.

His face scrunched up as he felt tears forming in his eyes. Fuck.. stupid dad. Billy didn't even know what he did but he knew his father did something to run her out of the house, let alone the entire town for that matter.

Billy quickly got up, exiting his room only for him to walk over to his dad's,  bringing his hand up to bang on the door. He didn't care if this was the 50th time he's done this in the past, he'll do it all over again. He couldn't help it.

A few seconds passed before the door swung open, revealing the evil man he called a father. He was hardly one anymore. The amount of times he's talked to Billy in a day were so low that Satan himself would be in disbelief at the neglect Hank had brought into his son.

"Billy what the hell-" "what did you do to mom, dad? Why isn't she here?!" Billy screamed, fighting the urge to let the tears fall. He didn't want his father to see how much pain he really was in because he wouldn't care. And then Billy would know how much he didn't care and the lie Billy told himself each night before bed would be broken. The lie that his dad actually did care, he was just bad at showing it.

Hank sighed deeply, obviously annoyed at the topic at hand.

"Billy how many goddamn times have I said not to bring that bitch up?" Hank glared at his son, crossing his arms. Billy clenched his teeth together tightly before barking back, "she's not a fucking bitch! Just tell me what you did!"

"Ah to hell with that women, I did nothing! I've told you this William, time and time again! Just SHUT UP."

Slap.

What the hell..?

Billy slowly brought a hand to his right cheek that was now quickly turning a light shade of red. Hank didn't even look sorry about it, just scoffing as he looked down at his son. It made Billy feel small and Hank knew it. He knew how much his son struggled with making himself more "manly", knowing that if he made Billy feel small he'd only shrivel up more and eventually loose the confidence he holds now.

Although that wasn't always the case, just like this one. Billy's rage was what gave him the final push to slap his father. And he wasn't going to lie, it felt fucking amazing to do that. He felt like a superhero.

To say Hank was surprised and steamed was an understatement. He was shocked and fuming. You could see the steam leaving his ears like in the cartoons Billy used to watch in his younger days. Billy kind of felt proud also. That was until he was suddenly pushed back by a force so powerful he couldn't catch himself.