Elayne◎

Trees have shredded their dry Orange leaves and covered the road. Autumn is here. Clouds are sprawled all over the sky blocking the sunshine and making the weather chiller and cosy.

Sitting on the chair of her balcony, she's watching the romantic weather sipping her tea. She just wishes to have someone with whom she can enjoy this. Keyword wish.

"Yeh kya mei bekaar ki baatein lekar beth gai, Monster ney aisa kuch nhi honey Dena hai mere saath." She speaks bitterly thinking about him.

After sipping the last sip from her cup, she unwillingly got up to get ready for college. She doesn't want to attend her class today. She wants to enjoy this weather sitting at home, covering inside a quilt and watching some K-dramas. Maybe Business Proposal again. She just loves how Kang- tae mo planned things just to spend time with Shin- Hari. But she knows, she can't do that. He'll come back from the office just to drag her to university.

She strolled towards her wardrobe to take out her dress. After standing a few minutes in front of her desi outfits, she decided to go with a forest green color velvet dress. It has light zardozi work on the bottom of the long sleeves and the neck. A beautiful dress for University going girl. He strictly told her not to wear any Western clothes and added to that he also prohibited not to roam with an uncovered head.

He bought her so many dresses, beautiful dresses. He bought things for others too but the only difference is they asked for them and she didn't.

After taking her long relaxing shower with some bath and body products. She stepped out of the bathroom. She's obsessing over some candles too, which she uses mostly in the bathroom while bathing.

She stepped down the stairs slowly and directly came to the dining table. Her father and brothers have already left for their respective work. Only her Ammi is staying at home or might be she also has some plan of going to shopping with her Tayi ammi.

She had her breakfast silently and got up to leave. She covers her head with the dupatta and put the longer side on the shoulder. Holding her bag she leisurely walked out of her house.

"Ufff!! Yaar yeh Mausam itna haseen hua hai ,kisi pagal ko hi aese waqt padhney ka mann karega." She complains.

"Aaj rehne deti hun, waise bhi yeh Admi tou shehar chodou, Mulk kay bahar hai." Chirping excitingly she turned back on her heels.

"Aakifah" Somebody calls her loudly. An unwanted dominating rough voice reach her eardrums, which did nothing except make her course the moment she decided to go back.

She was so engrossed in talking to herself that she didn't feel intimidating jet-black orbs are watching all her antics.

She turned back and passed an awkward smile "Assalamualaikum Bhai" She greets him.

He looked at her from head to toe. His heated gaze makes her self-conscious. Is something wrong? Did she not dress correctly? She gulped looking at him. The moment their eyes met, she instantly looked down.

"Waalekumussalam! Chalo, mei drop karunga tumhey." He said it was more like giving an order. He didn't wait for her answer and directly went inside her Range Rover. She tail behind him and sat on the passenger seat.

"Puchou gi nhi, mei kab aaya?" He questioned.

"Jaisey bina bataye rehney Wale hai." She thought to herself.

"Kab aaye aap bhai." She said it as a sentence more than a question.

"Kal raat." He answered.

She didn't say anything further and ignore his presence completely.

"Puchou nashta kiya ya nhi?" He again asked her to question him.

"Nhi,mera mann nhi hai." She replied in a bored tone.

"Aakifah" He warned her.

"Bus roke roke.. aagai University." She hurriedly steps out of the car.

Thanking God, that didn't get any traffic, she's smiling. A message popped up "Agr phr woh Rayyan tumharey qareeb aaya ya phr koi faltu bakwas ki tou mujhse bura koi nhi hoga, Aakifah" She shudder after going through these words. She got it, that's why he came to drop her off.

"Mujhey inka khabri mil jaye, Jaan leleni mainey usski." She huffed in annoyance.

Hussain Usmani has two siblings. Altamash Usmani and Hassan Usmani. He was a famous Mafia of his time. He wasn't ruthless but scary enough to built his name in the Mafia Community.

Hussain got married to Shabeena Usmani and has two sons.

1. Shahzaib Usmani (32 years old)
2. Shayan Usmani (30 years old)

Altamash Usmani and Siddiqa Usmani has three kids.

1. Sadan Usmani (28 years old)
2. Nabila Usmani (25 years old)
3. Uroosa Usmani (21 years old)

Hassan and his wife, Zareena, also have two children.

1. Bilal Usmani (23 years old)
2. Aakifah Usmani (20 years old)

They don't live in a joint family but their house has been built beside each other. Mr. Usman did this before he died.

+++

Elayne- A ray of light

How was it?

Specially I want feedback from NusratAzad2 and AyaatSingh

🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️