Chapter 146 - Wedding Decisions

Kara lands bank in her and Lena's penthouse, and sees Alex, Ruby, Lena, Alura and Sam all still sitting in the living room area of the home, talking.

"Mommy!" Alura says, upon seeing Kara, quickly jumping out of Lena's arms, and running towards Kara.

"Hello, baby." Kara says, deactivating her Supergirl suit, and taking Alura in for a hug.

"I missed you." Alura mumbles, as she hugs Kara tightly.

"I was only gone for a little while." Kara replies, "But I won't be leaving again."

"Okay." Alura nods.

Kara now picks Alura up into her arms and carries her into the living room, taking a seat down next to Lena.

"Hey, Kar." Alex says, "Did everything go okay?"

Kara looks at Alex with a confused look on her face, simply from Alex's tone.

"Uhh.... yeah.... it did...." Kara nods back, awkwardly.

"I'm glad you're home now, darling." Lena says, and places a kiss on Kara's cheek.

"Me too." Kara smiles at Lena, and then takes her in for a brief kiss.

"Gross." Alex mutters.

"You and mom kiss like that all the time." Ruby says to Alex.

"Yeah... well.... that's different...." Alex replies, a bit awkwardly.

"How?" Ruby asks, with a bit of a smirk on her face.

"Oh shush you." Sam now interjects, "Don't pretend you don't make similar comments to Alex when you see me and her kiss."

In response Ruby just looks at Sam with a smile on her face.

"Why?" Alura asks.

"Why what?" Sam asks Alura, confused.

"Why does Ruby make comments when you and aunt Alex kiss?" Alura asks, confused herself.

Sam now looks at Ruby, thinking it would be best if her daughter tries to answer that question.

"It's cause... uhmmm..... I uhmmm...." Ruby stammers.

"It's because for some people it's weird to see your mom, or sister, making out with other people." Alex says, rescuing Ruby.

Alura now grows a very confused look on her face.

"I don't find it weird when momma and mommy kiss." Alura says, "I like it, because they love each other, just like they love me."

Lena and Kara both smile at Alura saying that, happy that their daughter is in a much better mental state than the last few days.

"Yes, we do, darling." Lena says, placing a kiss on one of Alura's cheeks.

"Yeah." Kara says, kissing Alura on her other cheek.

Alura smiles very widely as Kara and Lena kiss her cheeks.

"And for the record, we were not 'making out'." Kara says, turning to look at her sister, "If you call that making out, then I feel very badly for Sam."

Alex's eyes slightly widen at Kara saying that to her, with her face going a bit red.

"Oh, I can assure you, Alex certainly knows that that is not 'making out'." Sam says, with a smirk.

"Gross!" Kara now says.

"Mom!" Ruby groans.

Meanwhile, Alex's face reddens even more than it was before.