A New Life

The scientist who bought you was someone who was wanted dead or alive and so their great idea of protection was someone with radianite powers that they could control and also improve with experiments. This life that you lived for the past 16 years was like a living hell, no, hell was probably even better than this.

A normal start to the day was being woken up by being poked with syringes and forced to swollow strange pills with the faint screams of others going through experiments in the background.

Wake up, go through experiments, train and get better with combat skills and your abilities just so you can protect the scientist. Everything you did was for the scientist just so you could be her guard dog and if you ever tried going against her your ability to breathe would be taken away from you or you would be zapped or worse both at the same time. There was a collar on your neck that you were never able to get off no matter how hard you tried, it was somehow connected to your lungs and entire body and so you could be struck with pain at any moment.

Heh, this is the life you lived, the life I lived.....until something strange happened

I opened my eyes confused, this was the first time in a while since I haven't been woken up by being injected with random substances. I stare at the ceiling for a few minutes pondering why today started of differently until the announcement speakers went off in the facility.

"Yowai my sweet little guard dog, come to my office, I need you right away" The voice from the speaker was her, the scientist, she was Japanese and named me Yowai which means weak in Japanese.  I hated it, I knew I wasn't weak and if I had the chance I would burn down this entire place and escape.

I let out a sigh not wanting to get up until I felt a sharp sting of pain in my left leg "Alright! alright! I'm coming!"
I groaned from the pain and stood up

After I fully woke up I teleported into her office and kneeled down

Being able to teleport was one of my abilities but I could only teleport to were I was commanded to go. The only reason it was like this is because of that stupid device she has, it's a whole layout out the facility and wherever she marked on the map I could go, well...forced to go. If I didn't teleport to that spot after 5 seconds my entire body would be filled with pain. So it was either go to where she marked or feel immense pain.

"Good morning my little mut, don't you look well, I bet your enjoying not being experimented on today" she gives me a soft smile that just makes a shiver go through my body, it made me uncomfortable and afraid

"Good morning Ms. Akemi, and yes I am very greatful for today" I continue to look at the ground waiting for her to say something but all I hear is laughter and when I'm about to look up at her I'm not able to breathe, my body is filled with sharp pains like I'm being stabbed over and over again. I collapse and fall to the ground trying to go through as much of the pain I can and once as I'm about to pass out from the lack of oxygen, I could breathe again. I gasp for air and try to regain my balance to stand up, all I can hear is her laughing and then she applauds.

"Wow! Isn't that an improvement and entertaining! You used to pass out immediately but now you can withstand that much for a full blown minute! Ah, it's amazing to see improvement due to all my hard work. Oh, I'm so sorry Yowai! You see, I was extremely bored but also wondered how much you could now withstand, I hope you understand. Now then get back to your roo-" the sound of alarms going through the facility cut her off and a man came running in

The man spoke quickly in a panic "Ma'am! People have broken in and you have to get out of here! They seem to be looking for you and are half way in the facility!"

"Quick! Lead me to the escape helicopter and you" she looks at me "protect me, even if it kills you"

I'm handed a gun (of your choice) and I wish I could just pop a bullet in her head but the stupid collar doesn't allow me to harm her and only protect and listen to her orders.

We start heading to the helicopter and on the way there we were somehow blinded by a wave of darkness and once I'm able to see again I see Ms.Akemi pinned on the ground with a gun to her head. The sight for some reason brought a smile to my face but then I started to feel pain, pain so bad I've never felt before. ("Ah...that's right..I must protect her, or this pain will get worse till I pass out or maybe even die")
I aim the gun at the shadow like figure and start shooting at them, they seem surprised I was protecting her and get to cover

"Get to the helicopter! I'lll take care of them!" I quickly chase after the person trying to trap them in a curtain part of the facility that has many doors and once I do I start to use my abilities, from where I was now I made a clone of myself and then teleported behind one of the doors the person was close to while my clone made noise. I heard a gun shot, they must have shot my clone but that didn't really matter. As I was about to step out the door and shoot him I felt an immense pain, I was being summoned to teleport to wherever the scientist was. I did what I was being told to do and teleported to her position.

Once I got there I was surprised with what my eyes were seeing. There was a gun pointed to her head while she had the device that controlled me in her hands.

"There! She's here, you can have that trash, now let me go!" She handed the device to the man holding the gun to her head and once he took it he looked back at the scientist. "My thanks" then he shot her in the stomach

She screamed and then started to cry "This wasn't a part of the deal! You said if I gave you her you'd let me go you bastard"

"Ah, did I say that? Must have forgotten, oh well." He turned his gaze to me "would you like to do the honors?"

When he said that I was confused for a second but then realized what he meant. He asked if I wanted to be the one to end her and I.....I smiled, the thought of the cause of my pain to go away filled me with joy and hope, hope that I could be free. I walked up to her as she tried to squirm away from me but I shot one of her arms causing to cry out and completely fall to the ground.

"Are you really gonna do this to me?! I gave you a home! I kept you alive and even made you stronger!" She tried to convince me to not kill her using those stupid reasons

I looked at her and placed my foot on her stomach and put a little pressure, her screams filled the room, it was music to my ears. After years of torture that the experiments put me through, that she put me through, to me this wasn't enough but it was all I was going to get.

"Breathing is such an amazing thing it's what we need to stay alive because without it we don't have oxygen and without oxygen we die, do you know how many times that the ability to breathe was taken away from me? Do you know how much it hurt? How it felt like I was going to die each time? No? Well then let me show you." I got on top of her and place both my hands on her neck putting more and more pressure as she struggled to get my hands off her neck. She struggled to breathe and once she looked like she was going to pass out I let go, I let her catch her breath but then I just started to strangle her once more until finally she stopped breathing. After she showed no sense of Life in her I stopped and stared at her, I just killed someone with my bare hands, a gun is one thing but this was different, I strangled someone to death...this should feel wrong but it didn't...

After a while the Man behind me started to speak "It is time for you to finally leave this hell, are u ready?"

I look back at the man and nod "yes, yes I am." I stand up ready to follow him but then I panic while I look in his hands, he has the device that controls me. He notices the panic in my eyes and then looks at the device and drops it. I stand there stunned from his action as he then stomps on it breaking it in half, I've never been so happy in my life when I saw it destroyed right in front of me. 

"Your new life starts here, please follow me"