chapter three : first day

As Tessa, Elle and Lee got out and began to walk in, a guy asked, "Hey, man, is that girl new?" They asked about Tessa mostly seeing the shortness of her skirt

As Tessa, Elle and Lee got out and began to walk in, a guy asked, "Hey, man, is that girl new?" They asked about Tessa mostly seeing the shortness of her skirt. "Jeez, guys! Check out that." Another guy said and you could see a bit of her underwear. "Oh, my word!" A cheerleader teammate of Tessa's said.

"Yo! I think that's Tessa Andrews!" A black guy said and Elle said to her two best-friends, "Everybody's looking at us." Lee then said, "Allow me to revise. Everyone is looking at you." "Damn! " A guy yelled as people whistled and laughed. "What? No, they're not!" Tessa told him.

"Tessa, you are aware that you and Elle's lady shape sort of changed over the summer, right?" Lee asked. "It was true. This was the moment that happens to all of us when you suddenly go from invisible to everyone staring at you." Tessa narrated and suddenly gasped as her ass got slapped.

"Hey!" Elle yelled for Tessa and Lee yelled, "What the hell, Tuppen?" "Elle, Lee, It's fine. I got this." Tessa said. "Relax, tiny Flynn." Tuppen said. "How about I relax your face?" Lee said and Elle muttered, "Oh-no..." "Lee, it's fine! I got this!" Tessa said. Lee went to punch Tuppen as Tessa and Elle yelled, "Lee!"

Tuppen caught his fist and pulled it down, "I did not think that through." Lee said. "No, no, no!" Tessa and Elle said together. Suddenly Noah punched Tuppen to save his brother... but mostly Tessa. "Noah!" Tessa yelled as Logan asked Elle and Lee, "You okay?" Lee nodded as Elle stared at him with interest, "Yeah, thanks... You better stop that." Elle said meaning Noah's fight as Tessa yelled at him.

"Noah, stop!" Noah kept punching him and Tessa yelled, "Enough, Noah! Stop! Are you crazy?" As Logan went to pull Noah off the principal came out. "Knock it off! Knock it off! Now you three, in my office!" The principal yelled. "Me?" Tessa asked pointing at herself.

"Now! Everyone, homeroom! Now!" The principal yelled as Tuppen, Noah and Tessa went to the office. "Douchebag! He even gets credit for my fights!" Lee said to Elle and Logan. It made them laugh and Logan said, "Let's get to class." "Okay." The younger two said as their blonde best-friend was in the office with the older Flynn brother.

"Why did you do that?" Tessa asked with curiosity and Noah who was on his phone, said "Lee was in trouble

"Why did you do that?" Tessa asked with curiosity and Noah who was on his phone, said "Lee was in trouble." "Any excuse for a fight, right?" Tessa said a bit annoyed. "I don't start fights, okay? I only finish them. And besides, no one should treat a girl like that. Especially if that girl is you." Noah said as he looked at her causing her to smile a little as she looked at him and asked, "Me?"

"Yeah. It's like those guys are trying to get in my little sister's pants, which is super gross." Noah said and went back onto his phone. Tessa narrated, "Never great to hear your childhood crush say it's super gross in your pants."

"You know, you have zero experience with guys

"You know, you have zero experience with guys. You've never even had a boyfriend." Noah said to her while looking at her. "Whatever!" Tessa said getting a bit more annoyed. "Wearing a skirt like that is asking for it." Noah said pointing at her outfit. Tessa was completely offended and pissed off, "Seriously? You want to go down that road?"

"No. I kind of just played the whole sexist conversation out in my head and it always ended with me sounding like a dick." Noah said and Tessa rolled her eyes looking away. Noah watched her a little as he smiled at the beautiful blonde, before going back onto his phone.

Tuppen came out of the office and the Principal said to her, "Miss Andrews." She gulped and walked into the office with him. "First off, that skirt is ridiculous." The principal said. "My pants ripped! It's all I had." Tessa said. "What about your back-ups?" The principal asked.

"They were in the washing machine at home." Tessa said. "Your back-up back-ups?" The principal asked. "These are my back-up back-ups!" Tessa said and the principal said to her, "All right! Don't get so upset!"

"I am upset. Dude touched my lady-bump." Tessa said and the Principal said to her, "And Mr. Tuppen will be punished, but I also, unfortunately, must punish you." "Oh, my God! Am I being expelled?" Tessa asked. "Tessa..." The principal began. "I've never been in trouble before. I feel like it's hot in here. I'm sweating." Tessa began to talk more and more until the Principal stopped her.

"Tessa!" Tessa then asked, "What?" "You only broke the dress code. That's all. Detention tomorrow." The principal said and she took a huge breather. "Oh thank god..." Tessa muttered and left after that.

It was lunch time and Tessa was waiting for Lee and Elle. She was just picking at her food but then the OMG girls came. Three people Tessa weren't big fans of. "Oh, my God! How crazy was that fight?" Olivia said. "Flynn was so savage!" Mia said and Gwyneth asked, "Have you made out with him yet?"

"These three stuck-up super-popular juniors are kind of package deal. I call them the OMG Girls. Olivia, Mia, and Gwyneth. And I have no idea why they're sitting with me." Tessa narrated as she was still so confused why three popular girls sat with her.

"Oh, my God. I would totally have babies with Noah or with your brother, Logan. One girl, one boy. But not at the same time though." Gwyneth said. "Mm-mmm." The OMG girls said. "Yeah, you don't really get to pick the gender." Tessa said with attitude as Gwyneth stared at her.

"I hear he's into blondes. Maybe that's why he's into you Tessa." Olivia said. "Oh we are just friends." Tessa said. "Give me your numerals. We should def catch up." Mia said to her and Tessa said, "Okay... It's 310..." "Oh, my God." Mia said and the other two OMG girls looked at Mia's text message, "Oooh."

Mia said to her, "Got to go, Tessa. There's a shemergency in the locker room." "Okay." Tessa said sort of smiling. "Sorry it didn't work out with you and Noah. Guess it wasn't meant to be." Gwyneth said being a little bit of a bitch. "What just happened? And why were the OMG Girls being so nice to me? But more importantly, when did they eat those?" Tessa narrated.

Lee and Elle sped walked over to Tessa and Lee asked, "Was that Mia?" "Did you see that?" Tessa asked. "What happened?" Elle asked and Lee asked, "She say anything about me? You tell her about my dimples? What did she smell like today? Sometimes she smells like apples or kind of like blueberry-coconut fusion." Tessa and Elle stared at their best-friend a bit crazy on how his crush he had for Mia was. "What?" Lee asked them.