3| Breakfast

"The Dean called

"The Dean called." I rolled my eyes at the stern tone of my mother's voice. "London are you listening?"
Obviously not mom.

"Yes if I wasn't I wouldn't be on the damn phone." I grumbled. She treats me like a fucking child. Plans my life like it is her own. What the fuck is this? The 1890s?

No, I get to make up my own decisions. I get to plan my life. She loves to act like she care but I know that's a fucking lie. "I know what you are trying to do London." I could practically see her pointing her finger at me as she paces back and forth.

"And what am I trying to do?" Sarcasm laced my tone and I smiled to myself. I just know I'm pissing her off.

"London Azalea Fane." I was so close to hanging up the damn phone. I hate it when she uses my middle name. It's what dad used to call me.

Flash back
8 years old

"My little Azalea flower." He smiled down at me. His tan skin almost glowing in the sun. Brushing the hair out of my face.

"I'll be back in a little ok?" I sighed nodding my head. I hate it when he would leave and go to his friend's house. Because when he did he would always come home really late.

But it's ok because I get to see grandma and grandpa. My dad looks just like my grandma with the dark hair and the tan skin.

My grandpa was the total opposite. His hair was a dark blond with bits of grey and his skin was pale with a whole lot of little dots on him.

Grandma says there are just freckles but grandpa says he gets a new dot every time I hug him. So I hug him a lot because he said he likes his dots.

My grandpa is really funny. He's just like my daddy. They always make me laugh. "Ready pumpkin?" Heard my grandpa say from behind me.

Giving my dad one last hug before racing to my grandma and grandpa. "Bye, daddy!" I wave him goodbye.

Flash back ended

"You are so ungrateful London. I find you to a good college to go to after you lost your scholarship and you repay me like this. Your studies are important. What don't you understand about that."

"London your 18 years old now act like it." Balling my hand in a fist. She quickly hangs up. I will never be perfect for her. Why can't she understand that?
That's I'll never be good enough for her.

Because she is fucking stupid.

I noticed that.

Going to my closet looking for something to wear.
Do you just ever have those days where you have no idea what you want to wear? Yeah well, that's me right now.