C21 Moving To Utensilville

" Come on ,Iridessa , help me pack up your things ," Alice said to the quiet girl that sat reading a book Edward had bought her a few days ago .

Iridessa looked up from the book ." Are we really moving to a place who's got a name that belongs in Mommy's silverware ?."

Alice smiled ." Yes ,Dessa , now close that book and help me . Mom said you have to help or you can't choose a room for yourself at the new house . I'll give you the broom closet ."

Iridessa jumped down from the windowsill , snapping the book shut and walked over to a couple of empty boxes .

" I don't want the broom closet ," she remarked , picking up her favourite plushy Simba and stuffing him carefully into a box.

" Well, help then ," Alice said .

They worked quietly together and Iridessa wished that she could stay in Utensilville with her family .

She didn't want to go back to Hogwarts , but her Dad said it's best to go back and finish the last four years .

Four years . She hated it that she had four years left at that place .

Voldemort are back . The man who was the reason her biological parents are dead and gone .

The reason she ended up with this  family .

At the least, she loved them . What if they'd been like Harry's family ?.

She had been very lucky.

Esme and Rosalie came to help them in the room .

" You're both being slowpokes ," Rosalie said as she started folding Iridessa's clothes .

" It's because this little miss  wants to be a bookworm ," Alice replied .

Iridessa wanted to scoff , but didn't.  She was feeling all angry these days .

Teenage mood swings , her Daddy called it .

She wondered why she didn't get it when she was thirteen .

Fourteen sucks . She had stomach cramps and girly bleeding time that Rosalie called Aunty Flo and she had breasts .

She didn't like bras .

Her breasts wasn't huge , but they were still growing . In a few years they might be big and heavy .

" Why does Daddy look like he's forty now ?", she suddenly asked , the words just falling unbidden from her lips .

Esme and the other two giggled softly .

" Because of that bracelet your Uncle Sirius bought him. We each have one . I'll wear mine once we get to Forks . The other children will wear theirs at school , to make themselves look younger. Edward's going to be a freshman and so are Alice . They need to look the part  ."

The Cullens and Sirius Black were great friends now and considered themselves each other's family .

" Vega writes to me ," she said to her mother ," But he didn't say anything about Uncle Siri giving you presents ."

Alice smiled ." Uncle Sirius are family . He's supposed to be Esme's brother , if anyone asks that isn't a Witch or a Wizard . I mean the non-magicals . No one knows that we're all adopted . With the bracelets we can rule that out. Though, we'll have to change to keep our hands off of each other at school because it'll be seen as incest if Jasper and I are together ."

Iridessa said nothing as she packed away the last plushy and started on her books .

At least her family can now stay longer at places. It was a really great thing her Uncle did for them .
                💕❤️💕
Forks , Washington was surrounded by woodlands and the climate was not unlike that of the UK .