My Water Broke!...Just Kidding (August 8 2013)

Harry: 19 Camryn: 19, 39 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Harry: 19
Camryn: 19, 39 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Harry: 19 Camryn: 19, 39 weeks, 3 days pregnant

Darcy: 2

❤️thank you so much to unicorno432 and SofttZ for requesting scenes in this chapter! I'm sorry it took me forever to get to your requests but your guys' support on my books means the WORLD❤️

"Darcy, your lunch is ready,"Camryn calls, out of breath even though she's just been walking around the kitchen, thanks pregnancy. "C'mon, sweetie, we gotta eat before nap time."

"Mama I pay!"Darcy calls from the living room, sitting on the rug with her plastic play food spread out in front of her as she mutters to herself, pretending to make food for her dolls and stuffed animals.

"I know, sweetie, but you've gotta eat too,"Camryn responds, groaning out as a spasm runs through her back, an amazing symptom of this pregnancy, round ligament pain, that she's been battling through since she was thirteen weeks. "C'mon, DD."

"I not hungee!"Darcy yells back, a little irritation settled on her voice. She hasn't slept well for the past week since she's been teething, so basically all of the Styles are on their last straw and are all seconds away from freaking out on each other.

"Darcy, I'm not gonna say it again, baby,"Camryn calls again, her voice pinched up tightly as her back continues to spasm which makes her patience even shorter as she leans over the counter, shaking her hips to try and soothe herself. "Honey, mumma's tummy is really hurting, can you help me and listen?"

"NO!"Darcy yells, pouting her lips out defiantly as she reaches towards her little play bread buns as she slides a hamburger patty in between them for her Aurora doll.

"Darcy Anne,"Camryn curses under her breath, standing up straight from the counter with a pained wince and a pout as her hands immediately go to her back that's still spasming slightly as she waddles from the kitchen into the living room.

"Honey, look at me, girlfriend,"Camryn commands, trying to keep her voice as soft and calm as possible, remembering that Darcy is only two and in no way can fathom how rough of a time Camryn is having in these last few weeks of pregnancy no matter how many times Harry begs Darcy to give her an easier time every time he leaves for work.