Chapter XXXVIII: Skilled Ex-husband

Everything falls apart before something good happens. My life doesn't know about the good part but only about falling apart.

Whenever I feel like this is it. Nobody can ruin this. Nothing bad could happen after this. My stars prove me wrong. Everytime I pick the shattered pieces thinking this may be the last time. It doesn't stop. Something ugly, more cruel transpires, leaving me more broken.

I wonder for how long, how long until I totally fell apart. Where did it go wrong?! 

Gashmir hit the car hood with his bloodied hand. However the silence doesn't dissolve. Tension rises with the questions hanging in the air. I have no courage to face whoever behind this video was. 

Kabir couldn't stop himself from revealing the truth. Even when I wasn't asking. Probably, to destroy Gashmir. Though I wonder, how could Gashmir get destroyed with this. It was me who would be devastated. Not Gashmir. 

Does Kabir know this?! If yes, then why is he doing it?!

"You know Keya, Gashmir have these amazing skills. He can shoot video at such an angle that nobody can tell if the video is real or fake." I feel dizzy after hearing Kabir. With the way he was talking, I know, he not only was referring to this video but something other than that.

Video shooting skills, huh. I thought they only used it while making movies, songs and series. To make a scene sensual, to make it look more realistic. To make their audience believe that it really happened between the characters. 

Am I the main lead in any kind of movie that I wasn't aware about?! Cause the video focuses on that. My face. Giving the impression of, I was involved in physical kind of activities with some random stranger. Whoever hasn't seen Kanan closely, will say that. But I know it was Kanan in that video.

"Ahh! You people are boring. I thought I will be entertained after telling this," Kabir left after dropping the bomb. What will he do after his work is done?!  

"When?! When did you take those shots?! Did Kanan know?!" I asked, Gashmir. Now that inevitable is unavoidable. I would rather face than ignore.

Gashmir started coming towards me. Seeing that I took a step back and he stopped. At least he was being decent now. Groaning in frustration, he began, "Keya, listen___"

Howso,I didn't give him the chance to complete. Cutting him off, I said, "What's there to listen to?! You aren't even denying it, Gashmir."

Until now, I hadn't realized that I was hoping for him to deny. But our heart is that fragile. It can't see our loved one tricking us in any way. Seeing Gashmir tongue tied,  I got my answers. 

"Keya, you yourself had given me this chance. Now you can't back away. You said we will face the problems together." Instead Gashmir said.

I shook my head, laughing. "I was being delusional. Damn it." I shouted. Was I being blind this whole while?! 

They say love is blind. I couldn't be in love, could I?!