Revenge

Jude POV:

(A/N: Yes, I buffed Jude again.)

My golden sword I got from Elder Hester was completely covered in mana and aether.

Cadell summoned his obsidian swords while Dragoth raised his prosthetic arm, ready for battle. I couldn't let the Castle collapse from our battle so I froze time again, throwing the two of them outside before breaking my spell. 

Both of them had expressions of pure shock when they noticed that we were falling down, however, as expected of Scythes, they recovered quickly. 

Both of them had white cores so they could fly effortlessly. I shot icicles, blades of wind and lances of fire at them to start.

Cadell's soulfire was able to stop most of my attacks but many of them still pierced through and caused golden blood to drip through his armour. 

Dragoth faired even worse as his mana control seemed to have worsened after he lost his arm.

I wouldn't let you escape this time. I trapped Cadell in a prison of time and ice that would keep him imprisoned for a few minutes at least, long enough for me to kill Dragoth. 

More sweat dripped down my face from the use of aevum. Wind mana infused with the power of aether as well as frostfire around my sword.

Dragoth roared as he conjured a red dragon around his body before charging at me. 

Can I even do this? Doubts appeared in my mind as I thought about the move I was going to execute.

No better way to find out than doing it.

[Sword of the Sky: Strike of the Divine Sword]

I swung my sword down even though Dragoth was far from me. His look of bewilderment quickly changed to that of astonishment and fear when a huge sword conjured up in the sky in front of him.

He roared once again before clashing against the sword, but it was useless. My sword made of wind and aether cut through the red dragon surrounding his body, completely disintegrating his body till nothing was left.

A Scythe died in just a single attack.

My breaths grew heavier as I could feel the recoil on my body, the recoil of using a technique beyond what I am capable of at just the seventh door.

But it was fine. I felt myself go back to the world of sword horizon, nearing it once again. And now I could clearly see it, the sword horizon, just in front of me, only a short distance away.

I turned around to look behind me on the sword horizon and saw another man. Someone else in this world reached the sword horizon?

It's Arthur. His piercing blue eyes and long auburn hair were much too familiar to me.

'Jude,' a whisper echoed in front of me. I once again looked in the front, to see a very familiar silhouette standing where the sword horizon is.

'Lucas!'

(A/N: This is a VERY different Lucas from the one in tbate, he is actually pretty cool ngl.)

While we could see each other, proper communication was still impossible. Still, I had hope now. I could reach my old world again.

I exited the sword horizon and went back to reality.

I looked behind to see soulfire leaking out of the prison, Cadell about to escape his confinement. I decided to speed things up by freeing him directly. 

Cadell burst open from his prison, soulfire completely surrounding him. The obsidian like material that his swords were made from now covered his entire body.