Andy the Vampire

10 march 2022: psychotic serial killer Andy "vampire" Shaw dies in Goa's national psychiatric institution

Andy Shaw, was once a writer who wrote horror, crime, thrillers, dark romance, black comedies for different kinds of stories.

However he had a dark side. He was highly delusional and was a firm believer of the dark side of the world. He was a believer of the ghosts and the paranormal and other weird stuff that a normal man wouldn't be aligned to. One day he started hallucinating about himself being a vampire after he wrote a novel inspired by Bram Stroker's Count Dracula. He was so taken in by the vampire/ warrior Vlad the impaler/ Dracula that he started believing in himself being the titular character of his novel ( the inspired Vampire and not Dracula)

One other thing about him was that he was A Graceful Sexual Addict( meaning he would not force a woman to have sex with him) but he was a sex addict and a womaniser( We later realise he was acting on being a womaniser because his lady love was elusive to him.

Andy Shaw was mentally ill suffering from delusions and hallucinations, leading him to firmly believe that he was a vampire (he was possibly schizophrenic) in addition to having a sexual attraction to blood.  He started living in the streets from a young age as his family had abandoned him.  At the time of his arrest he was living in a cave adjacent to a community suffering from photophobia

He pursued his prey for several days, making sure she was alone at home, and taking advantage of hot springs or hot summer nights, when residents left their windows open during the night, he passed through them.  entered the house.

While his victim was sleeping, Shaw beat her.  Then he would bite her neck, sometimes reaching to cut the trachea and carotid;  This reflected the rumor that he drank the blood of his victims.  He would eventually put the victim to death, if they hadn't died already.

Shaw was arrested on February 14, 2017 at the age of 25;  The press described the police investigation as "picturesque", as it took place in the cave where he lived.  Shaw did not resist arrest until the police took him out of the cave and into the sun.

He was declared insane and lodged in a psychiatric institution, where he died a few years later of natural causes.