Strange Feelings & Strange Questions.

As Harriet fired the last spell that disposed of Voldemort, she became numb.

She couldn't feel any type of emotion.

Voldemort was gone.

The war was over.

It was all done. Finished.

She stood, with both her wand, and the Elder wand in hand, turned, and walked towards her friends.

Her family.
Her girlfriend.
Her best friends.
Her mother figure.
Her brothers in all but blood.

But she couldn't feel any type of emotions.

The celebrations taking place because he was gone...she didn't feel that happiness. That excitement.

She was void of emotions.

For someone who was constantly described as bubbly and charismatic, the change of emotions came to a shock to someone.

One of the people who were the least likely to ever pay her attention.

Pansy Parkinson.
The heiress to the most noble and ancient house of Parkinson.
A Slytherin that was rude to Harriet since day 1.

The Parkinson heiress watched as the fake smile that slipped onto Harriet's face became hard for the emotionless girl to keep on.

Harriet was aching on the inside.
Nothing felt real.
Everything felt like a dream.

Pansy watched as the girl-who-lived walked with her friends onto the bridge that lead to the entrance of Hogwarts. She watched as the girl broke the elder wand in half and threw it into the caverns below.

Pansy crept back to the castle.

A few days later, after everyone had been found and healed if injured, or placed with the rest of the lifeless bodies, Harriet Lillian Potter was walking with her girlfriend, Ginervra Molly Weasley to her home, 12 Grimauld Place.

As they arrived, Ginny went to open the door, but Harriet stopped her, as she felt it was more respectful for Ginny to go first, as it was Harriet's home, so Harriet opened the door and ushered the redhead inside.

Harriet walked in the door and turned to make sure it was closed fully, whilst hearing Walburga Black Screeching at Ginny as she walked past her portrait.

Harriet rolled her eyes.
Walburga needed to sort out her priorities.
Harriet chuckled as she realised she sounded exactly like Ronald.

Harriet turned to face the hallway again only to realise that she couldn't see her girlfriend.

Harriet called out to her and in turn got no reply.

She walked cautiously towards the end of the hallway where it split off into the kitchen and the stairwell. Walburga stopped screeching as she passed.

Then the weirdest thing happened.

The heartless, emotionless Walburga Black asked Harriet a question she wouldn't have expected would of ever came out of Walburga's mouth.

"Are you alright Harriet? Are you hurt?"