28. Myth Behind Her

Ava’s Pov

Sometimes…

Just sometimes… Some things happened out of the blue. Could be a particular thing you could never have guessed or expected.

This was simply one of those moments for me.

Frozen on my spot, I was appalled as to why they were intimate with each other.

“T-Tania?” I unknowingly let out.

Felt so embarrassed, from seeing it all, yet in shock.

At my voice, they untangled from each other. Their eyes, ridden in fear and a look of somewhat confusion.

Two different large thuds rippled around the bathroom, as they bowed down hastily.

“Please forgive us, Knight Ava… please forgive us!” They both chorused at the same time, with their faces kissing the floor.

“You both…w-what are you doing?”

I asked, after inhaling. My thoughts were presently scattered in disarray.

“I know we are enemies,”

Tania started off. “And we hated and tried to kill you…”

“But p-please…don’t tell a soul this.” she finalized.

“If you do, we are ruined and sentenced to a fate worse than death!” Satandra chimed in.

It was almost like I couldn’t decipher reality. This happened so suddenly and it was barely given time to think.

I decided to say the next right thing that came in my head.

“I um, wasn’t about to.” I breathed out.

“You both made a ploy and tried to eliminate me. That however, doesn’t mean I’ll revenge on you both with this opportunity,”

“What are you doing?” My wolf hissed angrily with a snarl.

“An opportunity presenting itself on a gold platter to end them…why letting go of it?!”

She yelled.

You won’t understand.

I replied her, before outwardly reaching out to hold both of their hands.

I assisted them in standing up. They both held an astonished look on each of their faces.

“Certainly not forgiving you for trying to kill me. I’m no fool, however I don’t intend to get back at you anymore.”

I added, truthfully.

The truth was, we were all victims.

All of us.

And we reacted with our instincts, to survive.

We were forced to kill.

Forced to be brutal.

But in truth, this was all sick.

“T-Thank you, Ava!” Satandra exclaimed, in an unbelievably sober tone.

Dating back to when I last saw her, she was completely the opposite version of herself.

“We’ll forever be indebted to you, Lady Knight.”

Tania let out, with an appraisal.

“S-sure.”

I replied, as Satandra rushed out, closing the door behind her and so did Tania.