Chapter. 11

Justin's POV

I walked inside my room throwing away the jacket as I wanted to punch him badly how dare he ,how dare he make her cry again and again ugh why am I getting so worked up ! Remember justin you are here to take your brother's revenge yes right !

I looked at the frame infront of me..

"Don't worry brother I'll make sure the one behind your this state will cry the tears of blood ,its my promise no Matter who is it !" I said as a tear slipped from my eye I wiped it away

Next Day..

Y/n's POV

I looked at jimin as I woke up, he is looking eternal is he even real I smiled as I pecked his closed eyes earning a cute giggle from him ,i smiled "wakey wakey baby don't you have to go to hospital?" I asked as he nodded still in sleep "dumbo " I murmed getting up as I immediately fell under his arms "what the f--" before I can speak he kissed me making me gulp "no bad words infront of my baby Mochi you mommy " he said as he pecked my tummy I smiled "yeah yeah mr.orginal mochi now get up I have to make breakfast Ara is also here I guess tae will also be here soon " I said as he nodded "yeah let's take a quick shower then " he said picking me up bridal style "no mr.park am taking the shower alone " I said as he ignored me "let's save water baby " he said as i giggled holding onto him for my dear life...

Author's POV

Ara sighed as she opened her eyes ,she couldn't sleep at all why ? Doesn't no she felt like someone was there with her all the time...she slept well till 3 but after that she couldn't no matter how much she tried...she heard the door and the couples whispers but she still couldn't sleep ,she didn't tried to called taehyung why she doesn't know anymore...she sighed getting up but her eyes widened in fear as she saw someone infront her but it was gone in a flash "ahh " she yelped in fear holding her chest "w-what what was that " she whispered looking around but saw no one..to be specific she saw him...the person she hates the most ,the person behind her every misery ....."I'm seeing things now " she whispered going inside the washroom.

He chuckled smirking "my babygirl is starting to see me " he whispered as he looked at her figure going inside the washroom "the sooner you see me all ,the better for me " he said following her..

Jimin pecked Y/n as she smiled both sat for breakfast while waiting for Ara "what's taking her long ?" Y/n said as jimin chuckled "must be in her dreams of taehyung what else " he said as Y/n giggled soon enough Ara walked to them tiredly just one glance  at her face & you can tell she didn't had enough sleep "hey you okay ?" Asked jimin concerned as she took a seat opposite of him "am fine " she said "how's your mother ?" She asked as jimin smiled "she is fine now " he said as Ara nodded eating her breakfast "taehyung went away to home ?" Asked jimin as Ara froze..."umm he went for work " she said as Y/n gulped "oh I see " jimin said as they continued to eat before jimin can talk further the bell rang Y/n got up "I'll see who is it " she said as both nodded...

Y/n opened the door to reavel there new neighbour Justin "hope I didn't disturbed you sister-in-law " he said bowing a little as Y/n smiled "not at all justin shi please come inside jimin is at dinning " she said as he smiled following her..."hey hyung " he said as jimin smiled "join us for breakfast justin " he said as Ara froze...no not again she whispered to herself.. "hey there Ara shi " justin said as Ara gulped "hey " she said...

Taehyung's POV

I sighed as I looked at the shop taking the chocolates I smiled a little she will love this ..I feel sorry for leaving her alone last night.....but what can I do I have to do work so we can live peaceful life ahead..

Ara's POV

I sighed as he sat beside me there are plenty of chairs in this whole room but he has to sit beside me only great "Ara can you serve him ?" Jimin said as I glared at him "what ?" He asked as I nodded as no rolling my eyes at him this fucker just wait you short man "thanks " justin said as I nodded changing my sit away from him...I'm scared him...I'm cause he is brother of him..

Taehyung walked inside with y/n as I felt my heart clench watching him looking at me "good morning everyone " he said pecking my forehead as if nothing happened last night and sat beside me gretting others..."this is for you and you too Y/n I want my nephew to be sweet like chocolate " he said as I couldn't help but feel happy for her..

As we were eating I felt as if someone is staring at me I looked at tae but he is talking with jimin as his hand is holding mine..then who the fuck...I looked around & saw Y/n staring at me..what is wrong with her ?

Author's POV

She looked at Ara as she couldn't help feeling severel butterflies inside her tummy ,her heart thumping fast...as she kept looking at her Justin looked at her confused when his gaze followed her stare he was confused why is she staring at her own bestfriend like this ? He wondered but he ignored it as he was planning on how to take Ara with him alone...

Her gaze turned to the man seating beside her as she smirked...'Rose's are red, Violets are purple just wait for me kim taehyung & see how I'll make you suffer ' he sang his song as he smirked feeling powerful no one can touch him nor they can stop him from touching his girl now 'daddy is coming for you darling~~~'.