Capture him!

Third person Pov~

How about we just cut the chase and skip until Blaze blast Adudu to space shall we!

(Don't blame me, I'm bad at writing a fighting scene!)

Time Skip~ After Blaze blast Adudu...

Yaya: Boboiboy... You are the vigilante!?

Blaze: Call me Blaze now! And yes! I am a vigilante!

Ying: Why!

Blaze: Because!

Fang: You traitor! We believe you!

Gopal: I thought we were friend Boboiboy! Why are you doing this!?

Blaze: Shut up. Geez! You all acting like I kill somebody. But, I did it because of the reason that was I need to know and you to forget it! It wasn't that hard are they?

Ying: But! Didn't you put your life in danger in the same time! There is no reason if you just do it on purpose! Please tell us!

Blaze: Shut up, shut up, shut up! Didn't I just said that you just need to forget it!!! So forget it! I will never tell you!

Yaya: Bobo- I mean Blaze! You don't need to worry! We will not do anything... Just tell us your reason and we might reconsider-

Blaze: Reconsider what!? I already tell you to for-

Fang: Forget it! Forget it! I hate to hear that from the traitor! Can't you just tell us!

Blaze(whisper): Tch! I'm lucky I take the anger management class or I might snap...

Fang: What are you saying!?

Blaze: I said, Goodbye loser! Hope you fail your mission!

Ying: Not that fast! SLOWMO POWER!

Blaze: Lame! *Run away*

Fang: Ish! Just wait yo-

Yaya: Its alright, Fang!

Fang: What did you mean alright!? We need to capture hi-

Ying: Yaya is trying to say that we can just go to "his" home and capture him there, idiot!

Fang: Oh yeah.... He didn't have anyplace to go.

Gopal: ...Are we.... Going to capture him in front of Tok Aba and Ochobot...?

All: …

Yaya: ...I'm not sure...

Fang: Tch. Let's just finish this...

All: Mhm...

Time Skip at house...

00:30

Boboiboy isn't home yet... He might saving other people now.... He will be back at 01:00...

01:00

Boboiboy still not here... He might fighting something... He will be back... Right?

02:30

Boboiboy might think about what happen recently. He will be back!

04:00

Will he come back tough? He didn't come back until now... Something bad is happening! They all can feel it!

05:30

...

Where are you Boboiboy?

...

...

We are sorry?

...

...

...

...

I give up! Let's just go to conversation ok....

Yaya: Hoam!... Did you guys still awake?

Ying: Hm... Huh...

Gopal: *Snoring*

Fang: *Standing and didn't move... And talk*

Yaya: …Hmmm... Are just gonna wait? I already think he knows our plan... He will not coming until we sleep...

Ying: Don't lose hope, Yaya! He will be back! Trust me!

Boboiboy place!

02:14

Boboiboy: ...I feel some bad vibe around here. Weird? I should go find it out...

???: He is going inside the area, sir.

???: Knock him out and bring him here.

???: Yes, sir!

??? Grab Boboiboy and trying to knock him out-

Boboiboy: What the-! Let me go!

???: Not powerful now eh~ I heard you are the vigilante. Let's see what can we do to you.

Boboiboy: Let me go- Mhhh! Mhhhh!

???: Shhh~ Shhh~ Just go to sleep~ And you will see~~~ Hehehehe.

To be continue~

_________________________________________________
Me: How are you doing, pals! I already getting into my normal sleep schedule because of some prankster put the sleeping pills into my drink.

Taufan: Ehh! Don't blame me! Its for your heathy!

Me: Its fine!

Taufan: Well! Don't forget to vote!

Me: And tell me how about the chapter and thanks for the people that tell me sleeping is important! Thanks you all!

Taufan & Me: Bye!

UwU and Taufan out~
Bye~