Adam Banks ~ I literally hate him pt.2

It's been a couple of weeks since my run in with Adam. I have avoided him as much a physically possible, I'm afraid to talk to him in case I get flustered again. It makes him think he has an effect me on me which he definitely doesn't.

Worse thing is he's back on our team which makes it even harder to avoid him. Everyone just forgave him cause he played a little street hockey with us. Big whoop.

But on the brighter side, we did beat the Varsity team, so clouds and sliver linings and all that.

"So what's up with you?" Charlie questioned me as we walked down the hall. "Uh nothing why?" I asked, a little bit confused.

He just smirked at me "No snide remarks at Banks, it's just not like you. You don't like him, do you?" I stopped in my tracks. "Honesty Charlie can't believe you'd say something so ridiculous." I say pushing him. He just laughed "Hey there's your boyfriend, let's go say hi." I looked around to see Banks at his locker in front of us.

Before I could even protest Charlie was dragging me by the arm over towards him. "What's up Banksie?" Charlie greeted him. "Hey Charlie." He turned and smirked at me "Y/n." I rolled my eyes. "Banks."

"As fun as this I gotta go. But I'll see the two of you at the diner yeah?" Charlie practically ran off without getting an answer leaving with me Adam. Everyone was heading to the diner and now I'm stuck walking with him. Charlie is so dead.

Adam closed his locker interrupting my thoughts of how I was going to kill Charlie. "You and Charlie looked cosy, trying to make me jealous?" He asked as  we both headed for the door out of school.

It was my turn to smirk "Why? Were you jealous?" He scoffed "As if. But you definitely were trying to make me jealous, what other reason would you have for that pathetic attempt of flirting with him."

"Or maybe that was just how I act with my friends." I explain. "You don't act like that with me." He points out. "That's cause I don't like you."

"Ouch that hurts. And we both know that's not true, I remember the day outside my house very well. You wanted to kiss me." I just laugh at him. "Keep on dreaming. That's never gonna happen."

He smiles at me- a real smile, a gorgeous smile. One that makes your heart race. Which it was doing to me right now and I didn't like it. "One day it'll happen and you'll realise that you're in love with me."

I stop in my tracks and he stops too, confused by my actions. Without saying another word I turn to him, grab his face and smash my lips onto his.

I pulled away reluctantly after a few seconds and looked at Adam, He was looking dumbfounded. I pretended to think for a minute "Hm nope sorry still not in love with you." I start to walk towards the diner again trying to act nonchalant.

But in reality my heart was racing and I was full of butterflies. I try to shove the feeling back down, If he knew how that kiss really made me feel he'd never let me live it down.

"That was the best kiss I've ever had in my life." I stop dead in my tracks. "What?" I didn't know what else to say. It's probably another one of his games.

"Only fault I have with it is how short it was." He must be joking. There's no way he's being serious right now. "Yeah right." I scoff.

He walks toward me. "Y/n you make me feel things I never felt before. And I really don't know why cause you're supposed to be like my hockey rival but somethings changed, I found it sexy watching you play hockey now rather than being intimidated." I feel a blush creep on my face from his words.

"And I've been really confused over the whole thing but that kiss really just proved how much I like you." I literally had no words I always thought he hated me as much as I did him. Now I'm even doubting how much I really even hated him myself.

Adam must have taken my silence as a bad thing. "Ya know what let's just forget that kiss happened and that I ever said anything cause It was a mistake." He babbled starting to walk towards the diner again.

"Oh my god just shut up talking for once." I interrupt him. "I like you too you idiot." I admitted. He just stared at me for a few moments gathering his thoughts.

Obviously it clicked in his head because he smiled at me and hugged me kissing the top of my head. "I'm still the better hockey player." He just had to ruin it.

"Just because I admitted to liking you doesn't mean I won't beat your ass." I warn him as we pulled away. He ignored my statement and intertwined our hands.

The guys are going to have a field day with this, especially Connie. I guess she did call it after all with her enemies to lover vibes.