𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐓𝐖𝐎

Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Hey Siri ~ Salem Ilese

Yves massaged my large belly slowly as we watched the fourth romance movie that day. It was pouring cats and dogs outside, and I had been freezing cold due to the wind and the consistent rain.

I smiled widely as I stared at the dark, deep grey clouds, the aesthetic reminding me of the time Yves and I kissed in the rain, then made a lot of love all night after we got home.

"What do you think about a pregnancy photoshoot?" He murmured into my ear as I leaned my head more against his chest.

"I think it's an amazing idea Yves," I smiled up at him, "do you want to tell the world yet?" I probed curiously.

"I'm not sure, what do you think?" His silvery steel orbs stared into my golden hazel ones.

"Well, I'm seven months pregnant now. It would be a good time. Unless you're still skeptical-"

"In all honesty, I want to show you off to the world. I'm ready to let people know that I have a wonderful baby boy on the way with the most beautiful woman in the world." He kissed my forehead gently while stroking my hair.

"Aww, you're so cute. Maybe we could tease them by keeping my identity a secret, at least until they're tired of guessing." He laughed at my statement.

"You're right. I'm sure journalists and fans are going out of their minds right now. It's been two months since my post but I keep seeing so many false stories online each day."

"Who's their prime suspect? I haven't gotten anyone guessing that it's me yet," I chuckled.

"This other model called Nicole Axely. She looks a little similar to you, the body structure, the dark hair, but she has blue eyes." I marveled at his description.

"Interesting. We've done an excellent job of keeping low. It's sad that we're not really able to walk around together," I sighed deeply as he continued to rub my stomach gently. The baby was already starting to kick gently, in response to the warm, affectionate atmosphere.

"I know, but I love how we're able to be together without someone filming us from the windows or something." We both laughed at his remark.

"What are we naming our baby?" I unconsciously asked, grabbing his full attention.

"I had the exact same question in mind, I just didn't know if you were ready." Yves' voice was deep and gentle as he pulled my hair off my shoulders.

"I'm ready if you're ready. We can start from scratch again," I shrugged nonchalantly, and he hummed.

"True. I don't want him to have a common name like James or Ben, something, something-"

"Unique? Different? Rare?" I suggested, and his eyes lit up.