Chapter 61: Genius above geniuses

Kiyotaka POV

Kiyo: "UNO Game."

And it's decided. I've won the duel.

Meanwhile, Kuroba is just looking down. Probably frustrated at his defeat.

Erika: "Eh...he really did it. He defeated the number 8, huh...."

Caster: "I-It's a miracle! student Ayanokoji Kiyotaka just overcame the threat created by Kuroba Tetsu!"

Geez. Good thing I wasn't outside. The screams would make my ear bleed.

Anyways.

I then walked towards the camera and proceeds to say what I have on my mind.

Kiyo: "To all of you octagons. Sorry to break it but, this school is a place for me to enjoy myself. I won't let you guys do as you please. If you want to take away my freedom, then challenge me. I'll make sure the rest of you kissed the concrete just like Kuroba Tetsu. Do you guys understand what I'm saying?"

3rd Person POV

Octagons office

Kiyo: "Do you guys understand what I'm saying?"

On their room, the octagons are watching the live duel of Ayanokoji and Kuroba.

Daiki: "That guy. Impressive. To think he managed to overcome Kuroba's antics." the number 4 said, clearly impressed.

Yuri: "Whatever. In the end, it's just Tetsu. Serves him right for being a cheating coward." the number 5 vents her frustration,

Shiori: "You're harsh, Yuri. Chill down a bit." the number 6 tried to calm her down.

Ryouta: "It's impressive that he's able to defeat Tetsu though. His antics are so hard to beat." the number 7 exclaimed.

Nanami: "Sorry to break your Ayanokoji praising session. But do you guys know where Tsukasa is?" the number 3 asked, changing the topic.

Shiori: "Ah...."

Daiki: "Tsukasa? he said he's searching for Erika. That woman sure loves to fool around."

Nanami: "I see...."

They all then focused on the TV again.

Gymnasium

Kiyotaka POV

That was too much of a show, but I guess it's okay.

Peaceful life was never an option since Nagumo became the director. Eventually I have to reveal myself. All of my talents.

Erika: *clapping hands* "Bravo, Ayanokoji. You're amazing. To think you really defeated Tetsu. Amazing."

This woman....if I remember she is...

Kiyo: "Kirisaki Erika....number 2, huh..."

Kirisaki just smirks at my remark.

Kiyo: "So, what do you want?"

Erika: "To be honest, I want to spent a little bit of time with you before going home but....I've changed my mind."

Kirisaki then took out her phone.

Erika: "Duel me, Ayanokoji. You're a threat to us all." she said with a serious tone. As if her cheerful persona was gone.

Of course, everyone was shocked again.

Caster: "W-w-w-what is happening?! Kirisaki Erika just challenged Ayanokoji Kiyotaka into a duel?!"

Kirisaki Erika. Number 2. Her ability is only second to Akashi Tsukasa. How should I do this, I wonder....