divinelovexks

Hey guys !

Today we have divinelovexks with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• I'm Khushi! And as for age, I'm 15:)

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• I've always been fond of unique shows- those which make you feel proud that such social issues are being addressed- like Barrister Babu. I was looking for people's views and critics on the show, which was when I stumbled across Wattpad.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• My biggest inspiration was my viewpoint. My thoughts, and the way I wanted to see things turn out. I was inspired when I realised that penning down my emotions in the form of a story helped me to feel much better as a person, and it helped me connect with wonderful people.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• I get the ideas from reading various different books on the same topics or fandoms. Nothing ever just comes into anyone's brain. Different books, different perspectives help us to realise our own ideas and write them down.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• Currently, I am working on a fanfiction, named- 'A Heart's Desire'. It's a fanfiction on the ITV show, Ziddi Dil Maane Na. Side by side, I'm also working on a comedy book, 'Desi Realities', just highlighting the things that make Indians unique:) Although, I plan to explore the romance and thriller genre in the future.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• I myself, have not been writing since very long, and my experience is very less compared to other writers out there. But even so, I would only recommend one thing to aspiring writers- Never give up. This may seem simple, but often aspiring writers, tend to fear that they would be judged on the basis of their writing capabilities. All I'll say is, these are YOUR thoughts. And each thought is beautiful, no matter how distinct it is.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• It's a tough question, being honest, but here are the 5 that I can read or re-read anytime!

A. Entwined - Rohini_25

B. Home is With You - Sreelakshmi_Baburaj

C. The Change: Unveiling The Mask Of Pretence- Moran - destiny_destinations

D. Escapades of Parenthood- AnshikaaDixit

E. Suffered A Lot- Kajal0101

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• I think there's something really beautiful about writing unplanned. It 's unfiltered, and comes from the heart. Which is why, I write my story as things come and go. This way, I also get to implement my reader's ideas into my story.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• Like I said, I was inspired by writers, who wrote their amazing works, to write They made me feel, that I too, could, write. People like SaffiSanam and AS_198 really impressed me with their work! And as for the people I'd give my entire credit of writing to, would be Sreelakshmi_Baburaj and destiny_destinations I'd have long talks about wanting to write, but the hesitation in me. They pushed me forward, with my first book, and that's how it began.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• One of the biggest challenges, as a writer, is getting stuck to just one thought. Whenever we write, there's this one point that doesn't let you move forward with the plot, it kind of ends the story for you. The hard part is reshaping it so that it goes with the flow of your story.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• Personally, I love any feedback they give. I'd appreciate their politeness, and would take care of those points. Rather, if they were rude I would still not say anything. It's not my place to correct them anyhow. I only take the constructive feedback, and let the rest float out of my brain.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• This a million marker question! :) Um, no, they don't know that I write. Yet, they know I'm on Wattpad, and I've been scolded for the same, but then again, Ye Ziddi Dil Maanta Nahi! I hope they won't mind my writings when they see it, though!

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• I'd do both. Firstly, all I want to ask is, are you satisfied with my writing? Not for any formality, but I genuinely wish to know if my writing conveys my desired thoughts to the readers. And secondly, I wish to say a big thank you for all the love and support I've received from everyone! We may not be related, by you all have an unimaginably large place in my heart! I truly love and respect each one of you!

___________________

T

hank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1