Seven_Stars_123

Hey guys !

Today we have Seven_Stars_123 with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

I am Shoptorshi Hakim and 17 years old.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

• So actually the story is quite funny. I was searching lyrics in google for one of song of my fandom "Barrister Babu" version 21 of Rishta Tera Mera, which was released on you tube that day. So instead of fining lyrics I landed up in a ff on Anidita of wattpad. At first I never knew that something called wattpad existed but since day I knew it it became my another reason of existence. First I used wattpad just as a logged out user and finally created an account as being an extrovert I really can't stop myself from commenting and talking to people! *winks*

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

• My inspiration is my Baba, as he is a writer too and the amazing story line of barrister babu urged me to venture this new side of mine.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• Ideas?? Nothing particular.... But songs provoke me a lot to put my imagination to words. And being an obsessed Anidita lover, my plots poke me in my dreams while I am sleeping. *nervously smiling*

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• I am all in one a very romantic person....so this is what I write. I love to explore different versions of love. In future I would love to explore tragedy.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• I am actually not a professional writer but one thing I would like to say is 'believe in you & never loose hope' . Not everyone is bestowed with such wonderful talents! So keep grooming!

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• 5 books....thats a hard question!

1) Endearment by Writer_Furphy

2) Bondita's Love Affair by Writer_Furphy

3) Tark by Jahanavi002

4) My Bondita, My Destination by SaffiSanam

5) Barrister babu : The Journey Ahead by SaffiSanam

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• I never pre plan.... I write what my mind catches at the moment I open my draft.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

• My love motivated me to write. *blushes*

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• Challenges are many! Firstly to find out a plot which won't look cringe. Secondly is to gain perfection. When I first started writing on 4 May 2021, I literally knew nothing about literature. I started it for fun but after that Every single day I used to learn many things and am still learning. Trying to bloom myself from a bud to a flower. Another thing that works as a very important factor is "encouragement & appreciation along with constructive criticism". Sometimes, I feel downhearted due to lack of reviews. I feel as if it not worth writing but then, I try to make myself understand and uplift my confidence saying "Writing is my passion and nothing can stop me from it. Till I breath, My hands won't stop penning.". Last but not the least, when I think I have to write for readers, there is always an expectation that they would give you the feedback and whn they doesn't it breaks heart. But if you write only for your passion then there is no expectation and heartbreaks.

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• Alhamdulillah, I never faced criticism. So its a plus point. And even if in future I face some, I will wholeheartedly accept the constructive one, infact give a virtual kiss to that user as I always believe constructive criticism is better than fake flattery. But I will kick away the one who will comment bullshit. Am total damn care soooo *winks*

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• Yes, I write secretly. Only 2 of my cousins know about it and they are extremely proud of me. I would have told my parents but they won't allow me as they can feel it may effect my future. But trust me, writing in this platform have boosted my confidence and made me learn so many things... And Alhamdulillah it never effected my studies till now, I am going on with their expectations. 

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• Firstly I want to say is I love you my sweet readers. It will really be bias of me, if I mention only one name! This platform gave me soo many friends, that I hardly had in my life. Lastly, to my readers who love me, who call themselves as my fan, trust me I feel so contented at that moment, that I don't have enough words to explain it. I used to think only writers can play with words but their real inspiration are the sweetest words of their readers. So lovelies, thank you is a small word for me to say to you guys. 

I always welcome you all to my small world hoping I can atleast bring the smallest smile in your lips and mak your day a little better than before. Love you all!

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1