36 | She's Mad

Thursday

It was first break and you were angrily marching through the school, repeatedly trying to call any of your friends but no one was picking up.

You had checked all the places you could think of, including the gym where you and your friends primarily spent most of your time. Yet they were nowhere to be seen.

You internally groaned when once again your call went to voicemail, this time it being Osamu who didn't pick up.

You then called Atsumu, he didn't pick up.

So you then tried to call Suna for about the fifth time and hallelujah he picked up.

"Seriously where the fuck are you?" You angrily muttered, continuing to look around for your friends.

You heard some muffled laughter on the other end, "at the gym like we always are. Are you blind?"

You swear you could see Suna smirking as he spoke.

"I JUST checked the gym."

You then heard the faint voice of Atsumu, "just tell her to check again"

"YOU. ARE. NOT. IN. THE. GYM." You angrily shouted, emphasising each word.

You really didn't care that you were catching the attention of the people who passed by, you were pissed that your friends were childishly hiding from you.

"I think she's mad." — A laughing Atsumu.

"No shit she's mad." — Osamu stating the obvious.

"She's mad as hell." — Suna also stating the obvious.

"Do you guys think this is funny? Leaving me all alone?"

"Moderately." Suna answered.

"I actually hate all of you!" You snapped, hanging up.

Immediately you opened your messages to individually text each boy words of hate <3

You were still walking while you were tapping your keyboard furiously, so no, you weren't looking where you were walking.

And guess what? You walked into someone.

How surprising.

"Omg— I am so sorry! I'm so clumsy always running into people!" You apologised profusely, your eyes meeting with chocolate brown ones of another girl.

The girl looked at you in shock for a second.

"Well shit. You can run into me whenever you want you're fucking hot." She blurted with wide eyes and a cheeky grin.

You immediately felt yourself get embarrassed. No one had ever so boldly complimented you like that — especially not a stranger.

Though you quickly realised you had seen this girl in your art class before. (Yes u do art and ur arty. If ur not yes tf u are.)

She was pretty. A memorable kind of pretty.

She had long silky black hair with wispy bangs that brushed against her naturally long eyelashes.

Her eyes — lined with black wings — almost seemed too big for her petite face.

She had a small scar in the form of a horizontal line between the left side of her nose towards her cheek, as well as two noticeable beauty marks.

"If I'm hot you must be a whole goddess." You complimented her back, slightly flushed.

The girl laughed, then introduced herself. "I'm Saito Yua, call me Yua."

"I'm l/n y/n, call me y/n." You smiled earnestly, at Yua. She seemed nice.

"Yeah I know, we have art together." She pointed out, baffling you that she knew who you were.

You noticed she was alone so an idea struck you. "Hey... funny thing is my friends ditched me. You mind if I just hang with you?"

"Not in the slightest," Yua shrugged, "besides we have art next so then we can just go together."

You both started walking and talking for the rest of break, chatting about your shared class and getting to know each other.

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

onigiri bitch boy 🍙
12:05pm

Where you at?
Seen

We're at the gym fr

k

You mad abt first break?

no not at all

i am actually grateful since
i made a friend

who im gonna be with for lunch
break so dont expect to see me

Just bring them too

no ❤️

Why not

please u just want my lunch 🙄

True
Seen

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

suna-the-bitch
12:09pm

yo

no

ok
Seen

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

tsumu 👺
12:11pm

y/nnnnnn

shut up

no 😜😜

yes

it was just a joke

it was just a joke 🤓

idc shut up 👊

i heard u with a new friend 🙄
Seen

is that true
Seen

IS IT????
Seen

wow unbelievable
Delivered