10k Special ( Swiftie Style )

apparently yesterday, a typical tuesday night, this book reached 10k reads??? AH, TYSM TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BOOK! this might not be the first book of mine to reach so many reads ( old account hehe ) yet i'm still in shock!

( picture this as a swiftie comical skit, with a mic and everything. it's okay, i'm totally a professional *whispers* i've written two humorous nonsense books in the 16 book series ) 

it feels like just yesterday it was just december 2020 or fearless tv era and this book was only getting started. i wish i had some sob nostalgic story about how i published this when i was years younger than i am now or that i was going through a bad time when i did. i'm not years older and i don't think i was feeling low in december, so that's that *clears throat, ready for it version* 

you may know this by now, but i published this four months in being fourteen. see, not that long ago. i'll be sixteen in 3 months apparently *shrugs* i might be okay, but i'm not fine at all. I DON'T WANT TO BE SIXTEEN ALREADY. SOMEONE GRAB THE DAMN TIME MACHINE.

i wish that we could go back in time, and i'd say to you "i miss you like it was the very first night" INDEED

i know that turning sixteen shouldn't be a big deal, but no, i'm not ready for it. don't let the games begin. i i i don't want to see how this is gonna go. growing up is a treacherous slope. i i i don't like it. leave me lost in a film scene to paint the town blue. next thing you know i'n only seventeen and don't know anything.

fifteen so far isn't right. you want to know why? I HAVEN'T MET A REDHEAD NAMED ABIGAIL *furrows eyebrows* I'VE BEEN LIED TO.

being fifteen was rather more tied together with a smile and this is me trying rather than fifteen-

2022 though. it has indeed been a mix of miserable and magical. i really have been happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way. i'll tell you that much 😃

i don't know about you, but in 2022 i've been treating wednesdays as some sort of national holiday. every single wednesday i just want to wear red lipstick, wear high heels and watch it begin again at a café. i can't literally do that, since i'm fifteen and not allowed to 1. wear make up 2. wear heels or 3. go anywhere. well, at least i can very much hold the freedom to watch it begin again. 

typical tuesday night's are also a thing now too. it's mandatory to stream fearless tv on tuesdays xo

yasss, let me grab my mom's glasses, recreate the same exact shirt from the you belong with me music video, hold my dollar store hairbrush and sing/ dance to forever and always as cray cray as tay tay. yes, i do do that ( minus getting my mom's glasses ) and swiftly flip my hair just like a fearless era taylor would ✨

don't think that i don't blast enchanted, breathe, the way i loved you and i wish you would every 2 am. i was previously sobbing to last kiss at 1:58.

when you're a swiftie, everyday is a fairytale. we really are the lucky ones. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. US.

you've probably heard this a million little times, but 13 isn't just a number *crowd cheers* 1989 isn't just a year. red isn't just a color. wedding gowns look like pastries. pouring rain is the best kind of weather. spelling is fun. most importantly, TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT ISN'T JUST A SINGER. SHE'S MUCH MORE ❤❤❤❤

and that's why i'm writing this book folks. that's why i was inspired to start writing my own lyrics. that's why life is suddenly more exciting. 

ok, on to the memes now :)