Chapter Fifty one

Third person pov

The next day , Athanasia decided to visit Jeanette but their meeting didn't go as well as she thought it would. It was already night time , Athanasia entered Claude's bedroom with a gloomy expression.

" Athanasia ? "

Athanese asked curiously

" Athanese !! "

She yelled as she tackled him into a hug. Athanese thought for a while and came into conclusion that she must have trouble talking with Jeanette after yesterday's incident.

" I wanted to greet her yesterday but since uncle was there I didn't and ... and I went to apologize to her ..."

Athanasia whined in Athanese's embrace who silently listened to her occasionally nodding his head.

" She's not dumb , Athy . She must have figured that you were lying about not knowing her identity before yesterday "

Athanese elaborated

" But still 。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。 I didn't want to lie to her "

Athanasia spoke . Athanese just chuckled and patted her head.

" Hey !! I do exist here in this room !! ''

Lucas yelled out

" I am working my ass off trying to fix this bastard who hurt my Athanese and you two are just chatting with each other "

Lucas said frustrated.

" Wait wait !! We are thankful that you are helping us BUT how dare you say MY ATHANESE !!

he doesn't belong to you , he's my adorable brother "

Athanasia yelled out as she pulled Athanese into a hug

" It will only be a matter of time before he becomes mine , you nerd ! "

Lucas yelled as he pulled Athanese towards him.

" Who are you calling a nerd !? You old grandpa !! "

Athanasia yelled and pulled on Athanese

" Hah ?! Who are you calling old !? For your information , you are also not that young !! "

Lucas screamed as he held onto Athanese's hand.

" You're centuries older than us ! You old geezer !"

Athanasia yelled not willing to let go off Athanese. Having enough of this , Athanese sighed and teleported outside of the room. He heard Athanasia and Lucas fall down and groan in pain.

Athanese silently chuckled outside the room hearing their tantrum.

Athanese opened the door and walked inside with a smile on his face.

" Now let's stop with this fight , shall we ? "