Chapter 5

It was finally the next day, the day Hunter would finally show me his ding dong. I wasn't excited tbh, ever since he snatched my wig, I've been very mean to him like he deserves. Anyways, Today was incredibly boring, like for starters, I woke up without any craving to eat apple dipped in mustard and a mix of my fathers toenail rash, Nobody in this world has been able to find this recipe except yours truly with a hint of sass because I'm very extraordinary and quirky.

I reached Hunters house and was not surprised to see that it was the same trashcan that he jumped in last time.
He was standing near the can, checking out a rats ass, can't blame him i mean damn it was thicc, whatever, I knocked on his bald head and he turned around.

Before he could open his mouth, my nokia pinged and I felt it vibrate in my bra. I took it out and it was a message from my mom, oh? her uneducated underprivileged ass knows how to use to the message app since all she does is share minion memes on Facebook, whatever.

MESSAGES
the women who fed me from her punctured boob

cupcake come home right now, I want you to meet someone 😊😘

I instantly ran home while Hunter was busy wearing his firefighter costume, his plan for me to get robbed didn't happen since the author had a new idea for a plot twist. Anyways.

I reached my home and saw at least 5 expensive cars that I probably can't afford even if I sucked elon musks titties. I opened the door and was surprised to see my mom, for the first time in her life looking ok-ish, usually she looks like burned ash from a cheap cigarette.

"Annabelle Cupcake Wheeler, where the fuck is your wig? why do you look like a cheaper and uglier version of Mr. Clean?", uh maybe because I'm not wearing my wig? she's so uneducated, sometimes my intelligent scares me.

She sighed then licked her palm and smoothened my bald head. Mommy-Daughter bonding time uwu. I'll make sure to tell my kids about how despite having anger issues, no education, asylum history and looking like a cheap chapstick, their grandmother had an ok-ish side too.

She took my hand and led me to the kitchen as we didn't have a living room, we are poor in case you didn't know. I gasped, you'll NEVER believe who I saw on the kitchen island! Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia. I felt my british manners filling up my body and I bowed in front of him. He nodded approvingly.

My mom turned to me, "Cupcake Wheeler, did you ever wonder why I'm a red head, your dad a blonde and you...are bald?". I gasped, how could I never notice this? I mean I'm the most intelligent nerd of our school, I even won a spell mosquito award which I had to return because I started singing shape of you on the stage, apparently its offensive to the nerd community since the lyrics doesn't have the perfect consistency of verbs, adverbs and nouns.

"No, I did not mother, why would you ask such a thing?". My mother sighed in depression. "Annabelle Cupcake Wheeler, you are adopted, me and your dad adopted you when your mom was busy pushing you out of her hole, your dad was the nurse, he took you and ran for his life, we thought you would be beautiful, intelligent and talented since you were the result of the expensive..ur- you know what I mean on an expensive bed of two extremely expensive individuals but clearly-", She looked at me with disappointment in her yellow orbs, "we were disappointed".

I sucked in my saliva, this was a lot to take in, I didn't know whether I should be happy that I have rich parents and finally a chance to live my dream life or sad that this bitch just called me dumb, ugly and talentless all in one sentence. All thoughts aside, What does this have to do with Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia?

Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia clasped his hand, "Well this I where I come in, I'm your real familys Butler from 1669 and I was supposed to take care of you since your mother couldn't give a single fuck about you but before you even popped out-" He glared at Hoelimedith, that's my fake mothers name then continued, "You know what happened, When you came at my restaurant cum chef kiki do u luv me's child keeping super secret base, I knew I recognized you, when you said chicken boob instead breast just like your real mother, I knew I found you". He wiped a single tear that had fallen out of his orbs with a 100 pound bill.

I cracked my neck, fingers, toe fingers, nose, back then popped out my hip and stood in style since now I knew I was rich asf. "Well then what are we waiting for? Take me to my real mother and father Gerald". Gerald raised his eyebrows that screamed 'what did this bish say' then raised a finger at me, "Its Sir Gerald III of Brownlandia, get it through your thick skull or I'll stick this finger in your tight ass". I nodded in understanding though the offer was tempting.

"Now then, We'll get going, It was nice meeting you miss and though, I did not enjoy our meeting at all miss hoelimedith, I will refrain myself from sticking up my size 12 foot in your mouth, you know since I'm British". He motioned for me sit in the car outside our house. I still don't know why he brought 5 cars with him, probably something rich people do I guess, I gotta get used it to it from now on. I smirked to myself, rich life here I come.

I personally hate this chapter idk why but here you go anyways 😭
hope y'all enjoyed, peace out 😋