Chapter 201-210

“It’s just a grandmaster, just leave it to me!”

Qiu Lingshuang said calmly.

As the first female killer in the Shadow League, she is very confident in her abilities.

It’s just a grandmaster, it’s not that she’s never killed it!

Although she herself is only a master level.

But she is a killer.

Where is the most powerful killer?

It’s assassination.

With mental arithmetic and unintentional, there is no need to face the other person.

Quietly, the other party was resolved.

“No, it’s too dangerous!”

Lin Yi decisively refused.

If the opponent is a congenital state, forget it.

In the case of Grandmaster Realm, the difficulty will be more than doubled.

You know, what are the most obvious characteristics of the Grandmaster Realm?

Infuriated out.

That’s right! It is to release the infuriating energy.

Do you think that infuriating can only be used to attack?

Then you are too naive.

This thing is used for defense, and it is much easier to use than bullet-proof vests.

“Danger?”

When Qiu Lingshuang heard the words, she raised the corners of her mouth rare: “Brother Yi, are you caring about me?”

“of course! ”

Lin Yi said as expected: “We have been dating for so many years!”

“And you are my sister, I don’t care who you care about?”

younger sister?

Hearing this, Qiu Lingshuang felt uncomfortable.

But still forcefully smiled and said: “Thank you for your concern, but Brother Yi, don’t worry, I have a sense of measure.”

“With my strength, even if I can’t kill him, it’s no problem to retreat all over.”

“but……”

“Okay, don’t but, it’s so decided!”

Qiu Lingshuang said indifferently: “Your top master in the dignified film league, when did you become such a mother-in-law?”

“I……”

Lin Yi wanted to say something, but when he thought of Qiu Lingshuang’s strength, he still sighed helplessly!

“Well, be careful yourself. If you can’t do anything, don’t do it.”

“I know!”

After hanging up the phone, Qiu Lingshuang sighed helplessly.

But Lin Yi took out his mobile phone and sent a message.

“Be prepared, maybe the action will be in the nearest period of time.”

over time.

Early the next morning, the sun rose as usual.

The sun shines into the house, giving people a feeling of refreshment.

Qin Tian woke up from his sleep, after stretching his waist, subconsciously took the mobile phone.

“Uncle Qin, are we considered boyfriend and girlfriend now?”