〖Chapter Thirty-Two〗

"What do you want."

Like a snake spitting its venom at its enemy. Yuriel didn't dare let his guard down.

The stranger just smiled at him and didn't reply which made Yuriel frown but decided to ask another question.

".... Who are you?"

"Sullivan."

Yuriel's eyes narrowed as he didn't expect that the man will actually answer him.

'Seriously. He didn't answer the first question yet he answered the second one like he was just giving a candy to a child' Yuriel unbelievably thought.

"Sir Sullivan. What business do you have with me?"

"Nothing in particular. You just took my interest, that's all."

"I see...."

Yuriel replied but his mind was currently yapping many words at ones.

How the hell did he even took the interest of a stranger when he the only thing he did is spend money in the auction. He also just brought two lots so HOW?!

Yuriel was still having a moment in his thoughts when he heard a chuckle which made him look at the man.

"Ehem.. I apologize. Your expression kept changing everytime.."

"......"

Yuriel wanted to slap himself on the face right now. How can he be careless on showing his expression openly to a stranger who followed him?

"Coughs... I'm sorry about that."

"No worries. What about your name?" He asked which made yuriel infront of him stop and was debating whether he'll say it or no.

Seeing the latter's hesitation. He chuckled and said, " It will be rude not to tell yours When i just told you mine, right?"

Getting the man's logic. Yuriel sighed.

"......My names Yuriel.."

"Yuriel.... It suits you well."

Thump.

Feeling his heart suddenly beating. He was confused at how it felt new yet so familiar.

Clenching his fist on his back, he tried to calm down his racing heart which succeeded in a few second.

Amused by the latter's reaction. The man named Sullivan chuckled before smiling at yuriel's direction.

"I'll be going then. Hope to see you again, Yuriel."

"Please wait--!"

Just when yuriel was about to call him, he suddenly dissappeared which made him widen his eyes.

'Is it teleportation Spell?.. No, It's more than that...'

When he was still thinking what the man just used. Words popped out infront of him.

'Host. That man didn't used any spell... He seems to have a special ability of some sort.