Endgame

A/N: here we are. We're in the endgame now.

New seating chart :)

Y'all were so nice in the other chapter, I loved reading the comments! (I hope you leave a lot more :D )Hope you enjoy this one!

Hope you enjoy this one!

_______________________

Scott looked at the other people in the room. One moment he was in the Quantum realm waiting for Hope to pull him out and now he was in a room full of the Avengers and other people he'd never seen.

"Hi?" He waved at the group awkwardly

Not everyone was looking back at him. Black Widow and a blonde girl Scott had never seen before were looking at the two empty seats next to them.

The Wanda girl he'd fought with in Germany was staring at another empty seat. She was shaking her head, whispering something Scott couldn't hear from the back of the theater.

Captain America waved awkwardly at him, "Scott." He nodded, "Do you remember all of us?"

Scott had a moment of panic, Captain America remembers my name, "Yea?" He looked around, "We fought against Stark in Germany."

A kid sitting next to Stark pointed at Scott, "You're Ant Man!"

Scott tilted his head; "Are you the kid that was swinging around?"

The kid eagerly nodded his head, "I'm Peter. Or Spiderman!"

"Ok." Scott looked away from Peter, "What's going on?" He looked back at Captain America

Cap sighed, "We don't really know our selves." He looked at the others for a moment, "What we know is that we woke up here, some of us are from different times, and we're watching our futures on this screen." Cap gestured to the large screen behind him.

After some more back and forth, largely spent explaining the aliens, Scott look a seat.

Some of the others opted to swap seats and move around.

Tony figured, since we was spending so much time turning around to talk to Strange it would be easier if he just moved to sit next to him. While not thrilled with the new arrangement, Strange didn't fight it. Peter followed Tony.

Thor got tired of not sitting with the rest of his friends, and Bruce felt more comfortable with the strangers that had come with them, so they moved to sit near the bottom.

Loki was going to stay where he was, but Thor didn't give him that option and dragged him down the stairs to his new seat.

The rest of the group didn't move much. The Guardians still didn't really know the rest of the group so there was no point in them moving. Carol and Fury preferred to be in the back away from the rest of the group.

When everyone was seated and calmed down, the screen lit up.

EXT. BHOME - DAY

OPEN ON: ARROW PULLED BACK ON A BOW